The Perfect Vagina

From a woman's perspective - I really never liked my body, but after watching this I finally feel good about one part of my body! All the ladies out there should take a look at this video and down there.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/
OMG sorry mine stays lol
Do we have to use that word, "vagina". I hate that word. It's like hearing nails grug across a chalkboard.
Lol...Mr. Smith, is this better?
I like mine . I'll check the documentary out though thanks for posting the link
Ladies, you do NOT have to cut up your labias to make them attractive to us.
I may not be able to speak for all men, but for myself, I've never met a pussy that I didn't like!
I was told that they all fit into one of three cagagories: beautiful, more beautiful and most beautiful. I am still looking for a beautiful or more beautiful one.
Ahhh, Lance, you said the "p word!".
I was told that they all fit into one of three cagagories: beautiful, more beautiful and most beautiful. I am still looking for a beautiful or more beautiful one. Originally Posted by Bull149
I'm gonna have to agree.
Ahhh, Lance, you said the "p word!". Originally Posted by Heather Anderson
And I was sure, you were gonna call me the "s word"
I agree with bull on this one. All pussies are beautiful. Some are bare, some are hairy, some have big lips, small lips, big clits small clits, I love them all as long as they are clean. I still want to meet a chick with big meaty lips, Ive never run into a lady like that before.
I love big soft elastic pussy lips-sometimes I wish my lips were even plumper!!! lol-Juicy!! Meow!!!
Karla, quit teasing us and get your butt down here....please