Hottest Women

I spent last night being a wonderful husband(again) and watching Dancing with the stars with my loving bride. How many of you think the female dancers on that show are just sexy. Sex appeal oozes out of them, the moves, the perfect bodies. They are incredible. It all balances out though. To watch them you have to also see the Karate Kid at 50 out there doing his thing. And poor Kirstie Alley, who must be on the same diet as me, totally stricken with the STL, last night drug her poor little dance partner to floor when he couldn't take the wieght.
It's all worth it to see those women look so hot though.
Mr. Smith, we know why you watch it, because of the wife and to see the hot women. Why does your wife watch it.
Mr. Smith, we know why you watch it, because of the wife and to see the hot women. Why does your wife watch it. Originally Posted by Bull149
I never thought about that untill now. That sneaky bitch. LOL
Thanks for putting those thoughts in my head Bull.
Mr. Smith, we know why you watch it, because of the wife and to see the hot women. Why does your wife watch it. Originally Posted by Bull149
Lets see...picture Maxim without a shirt on. Now picture Smith without a shirt on. Hmm...

Wait a minute. My SO watches that shit too. Son of a bitch!
So does mine. I just thought I was sneaky watching those hot bitches with her. Things that make you go hmmmm.