Deep sea Fishing

So I love being in corpus and love the beach and the sand so I am looking to see if anyone wants to come join me for deep sea fishing on sat morning. I have never been and I think this would be a great getaway..
My bday is in a few weeks so this is a early bday gift to myself.
please pm me or call.
Looking for a 4 hr tour in port a
Maybe before or after we can play too
Thanks for the pms I am taking 8 hr trip in a few hrs
Have FUN offshore! I was going to volunteer to "show you how to hold the pole" lol, but it looks like you're in good hands! Catch 'em!
I had a great time deep sea fishing last time I was there. I want to do it again when I come down. Who would like to join me? I hope you have fun down there Jenna
I had a great time deep sea fishing last time I was there. I want to do it again when I come down. Who would like to join me? I hope you have fun down there Jenna Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Girl I will join you anytime. I had alot of fun the waves were rough going out but coming in was better. I got a couple reds but there not in season right now so I had to throw them back, I am still here for one more day.
Im not there yet, and dont know when I will go down there (yet). I like looking at the big boats and the cute men on them lol. I caught something (almost) it broke my line. I got sick about the middle of it but was a lot better when I got to shore.