Anyone seen joy of BP in CS

• Ag15
  • 03-05-2015, 10:44 AM
  • Ag15
  • 03-05-2015, 10:58 AM
How do I delete this lol
Why delete it?
I've noticed the ad a few times I'm curious as well
It's a scam..it's her but will likely take off with your money so be leary. Seen comments about her in past and know first hand
How do I delete this lol Originally Posted by Ag15
Too late for you to be able to fix the post at this point. You can edit or even delete your own posts for up to 60 minutes after your posting, and you could have done so at the time of your posting this question.

The site no longer allows for deletions of posts by the mods.

In this case, where you now have an ISO post, accidentally placed in the Reviews section, and it is past the 60 minutes point, the best way to handle it is to hit the RTM button. (RTM = Report to Moderator)

The RTM button is the little red and white triangle at the bottom right hand corner of the poster's avatar box.

Click on the RTM button and a dialogue box opens. (I have already done this) Once the dialogue box opens up, type in your note. (In this case, I typed, "please move to Killeen ISO, this post is in the wrong forum."

The first mod to see the report will fix it. All of the mods and the admins on ECCIE see all of the reported postings.

Believe it or not, the mods don't have the time to read every post on the board.

Whenever you notice a troubled post, hit the RTM button and list the issue.

I am confident that by the time I post this, it will be moved within a few minutes.....

Respectfully,

OldSarge
+1 What Sarge said........and now it is moved......

FF
She looks like a girl that posts in the Killeen BP ads, not sure if she still does or if it's even the same girl, but the face does look similar.