Encounter: I overpaid, inflation increased, fed signals rate hike, stock market down. Sorry, not sorry.

• Pyle1
  • 04-11-2024, 05:41 PM
Date: 4/2/2024
Name: Lisa
Phone: 832 660-6598
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Katy Freeway & Dairy Ashford
Activities: FBSM oily nuru, SS DATY HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black, short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, cute enhanced B's fit and trim
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, Pyle!
Someone say Petite
Thanks P1, Spend it, Bro - It's always an excellent time with Lisa
It’s kind of like going to Becks prime, instead of Whataburger
I like whataburger...
Becks is far, far overpriced. I can grill a much better burger but for that price I'd rather grill my own steak and eat it.

Becks is far, far overpriced. I can grill a much better burger but for that price I'd rather grill my own steak and eat it.
Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
I could almost eat my own tube steak at 22.

Now I definitely need a Whataburger cook, Beck’s prime meat handler, Wok chef, or Pho chef to cook and handle my tube steak.

Pho chefs currently occupy the ATF and second pole positions.

Last night I peed on my ATF in the shower. The look on her face when she realized it was TFF! She peed on me in the shower 2 weeks ago so it was my turn.

But I digress. Lisa sounds like taste of Texas or at least outback - glad you enjoyed!
  • Pyle1
  • 04-14-2024, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Seriously? Thanks bro, I had no idea.
Seriously? Thanks bro, I had no idea. Originally Posted by Pyle1
[PRIVATE This is a mighty fine review, it sounds like you had an incredible time, and that the lady was happy with the arrangement as well. Sounds like a win from all sides to me. In the end, it is what you are comfortable with and can manage. My question to the "overpaid" crowd is why not give the lady more if the service provided is top shelf and something that leaves you happy.[PRIVATE]

jpb