NCNS Report - Stolen from and Stood Up by LalaMzBeautiful (AMA)

User ID: 333752
Date: 3/18/2024
Name: LalaMzBeautiful
Phone: Given when contacted via email
Email Address: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=333752
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P253395
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: A nice downtown hotel
Activities: We communicated over ECCIE and text to set up. Her communication was very polite and professional. Then, at the time of apppintment, she was No-show/No-call after I paid a deposit for her travel. Avoid and do not pay any deposit.
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Her pictures are beautiful and she is very well-reviewed on this site, which why I was shocked and disappointed to be stood up, ghosted, and stolen from.
Recommendation: No
That’s fucked up, sorry for your loss. I’ve had several good times with her, although it’s been a while. If she’s smart, she’ll make it up to you.
Thanks. Her reviews looked amazing. I thought I did my research and did everything right, but I guess you can still get taken advantage of.
I have a question. How did you communicate over ECCIE if the date you were supposed to meet was 3/18/24 but you did not join until 4/7/24
Good catch. I wrote the review angrily and put the wrong date because I wrote it too quickly. We were supposed to meet 4/18/2024 (today, when I wrote the review), not on 3/18/2024.
Moved to coed
Thanks, Dr. EPG. I’m new, so I put it in the wrong place. I appreciate that it can still be accessible.
Ok. I was just clarifying
That’s disheartening…. She has always been such a great time for me. I haven’t seen her in quite awhile but we still stay in touch.
You would think by now. She would have chimed in to defend herself.
I spoke with her, definitely two sides to story!! But, not my story to tell. I’d still see her in a heartbeat with no hesitation!
I find it hard to believe she would do that without a very good reason. She is a very sweet and honest provider. I’d like to hear the rest of the story.
I would love to hear her side of the story, too.

I can understand if travel issues came up or some other emergency made her miss the appointment. But I can’t imagine she would have a reason to take my deposit and then no-show/no-call. I even reached out to her before I posted my report to give her an opportunity to refund or explain. If you’re listening, LaLa, I really would love to hear just an explanation.
  • Sab2
  • 04-20-2024, 11:26 PM
The WK jumping to her defense...SMH