Location, Location, Location

Saw a provider last week and we discussed how dangerous this profession can be for you ladies. I say this because I'm a bit ignorant to the standard practice providers use to lead us clients your incall location.

Tried seeing a providers this afternoon, who said she was near the med center area. Drove to area in med center I always go to and then texted her for actual incall location. I then got text to head to intersection out of med center to a restaurant. Texted I was at restaurant, needed directions. Told of hotel to park at, but told to park in middle of parking lot, which I did. Long story short, she was spooked. She tried calling, but was unable to reach me, experimenting with the "Burner phone" app. Got a text saying since she couldn't hear my voice she was going to cancel the appointment. No big deal, her texts made her seem spooked, so I left.

Regarding safety and privacy, once you've decided to meet someone(ie they've passed your screening) why don't you give direct location. Unless the incall is a private residence I still don't know where your at. Am I missing something. The above scenario is ridicuously uncommon, but typically I have to add an additional 20mins of planning to limited hobby time to see a provider.
Not necessarily a ridiculous situation, more of a safety precaution.

Until they know you, or have very solid vouches, Many providers will

1) give you a generic location so you know your estimated travel time
2) give you a more specific location
3) on notice of arrival then give you the exact apartment or hotel room
4) sometime ask you to park in a very specific location because it is within their line of sight and they want to know if you are actually driving the vehicle make and color you told 'em you were driving.
5) Also, some don't ask race, size or age up front, and that's their screening method..

Reasons vary but the usual is they absolutely want to make sure you are close enough so you don't no show, which probably has been a burning issue for them in recent days and they absolutely don't want to compromise their location to a potential stalker or worse.

Directions above happen to me more often than not. Long as I can maintain the communication stream on a timely basis it is very little bother.

Hope that helps 'splain the process.
Yes sire CK! You hit the nail on the head!

I said head.

Now I want some

But anyhoo, YES. EXACTLY WHY. The girl might have had a bad experience once when being a bit too "trusting."

Xo
Yea i with agree with you ck. Pretty accurate
I have no problem with the ladies security measures, and I'm more than happy to comply. I'm reasonably confident that you're legitimate because I've already looked over your reviews and done my research, so you are the one who has to be hyper vigilant when you're meeting me for the first time. I get that.

I only ask that you give me an address so I can find the incall location easier by using a mapping app on my phone. I don't care if the address is to the Valero on the corner of the intersection, but it can be frustrating to both of us if I miss the exit, circle around, and search for your incall for the next 20 minutes. Now we're both behind schedule, and I never like to arrive late - out of courtesy to you.

When you settle into an incall location, please take a minute to note a nearby address.
(...)

Reasons vary but the usual is they absolutely want to make sure you are close enough so you don't no show, which probably has been a burning issue for them in recent days and they absolutely don't want to compromise their location to a potential stalker or worse.

Directions above happen to me more often than not. Long as I can maintain the communication stream on a timely basis it is very little bother.

Hope that helps 'splain the process. Originally Posted by ck1942

What stops a potential stalker or another problem person to no-show 5 min before the scheduled time?
What stops a potential stalker or another problem person to no-show 5 min before the scheduled time? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Agreed, and how does directions to a general area, vs providing an address (possibly to a neighboring location), increase security?
There's a pretty standard two-call system - once to get you to the hotel or apartment complex, again when you arrive for the room number. Some providers who work out of their homes or apartments will send you to a nearby intersection, then give you the address.

I only had one (backpage) who made me call about five times - go to the medical center area, now go to this intersection with the highway, now go to this hotel that's next to the one I'm in, now the hotel, and finally the room number.

I don't see how this increases security - a thief or thug is even more motivated than an honest customer - but it certainly increases annoyance. Especially since you can get pulled over for using a cell phone while driving, and it's dangerous and stupid in any case, it also increases the risk of getting a ticket or having an accident.
Agreed, and how does directions to a general area, vs providing an address (possibly to a neighboring location), increase security? Originally Posted by Mature210
It doesn't. All it does is create more work. I rather work smarter, not harder. Having the client call upon arrival prior to proceeding to exact apartment or room number is what I do, so I can be ready by the door, as I do not like anyone knocking and drawing unnecessary attention.
It doesn't. All it does is create more work. I rather work smarter, not harder. Having the client call upon arrival prior to proceeding to exact apartment or room number is what I do, so I can be ready by the door, as I do not like anyone knocking and drawing unnecessary attention. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
PERFECT!