Can you pick up some....

I'm curious - what do you think of being asked to pick up x,y, or z on the way to an appt with a provider?

I get kind of annoyed. Do I look like an errand boy?

Maybe I do, but....ask me to pick up tacos or beer or your dry cleaning and I'm gone.

Am I crazy?
I have only been asked to pick up something once, and that was a bottle of wine so I was totally cool with that!
Usually condoms, ciggs, or sometimes wine...comes with the territory, no problem
I usually offer before they ask...
I've only been asked once, and it was condoms so I figured if I was gonna have any fun I better do it.

Maybe I do, but....ask me to pick up tacos or beer or your dry cleaning and I'm gone.

Am I crazy? Originally Posted by BlackColt
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Please tell me this actually happened. Because that means there is some poor sucker out there hauling some provider's dresses across town.
I recently asked a gentleman to bring 2 tomatoes. I was cooking for him.
I've had one of those dinners with her.

And other company along with us.
It's really not an issue to me. I kind of take it on a case by case basis. What are the requirements,how much extra driving, etc...smokes ,covers , a drink? Hell,I had one girl ask for a very spexific brand of sunflower seeds. But at one o'clock in the AM your options get limited.
Mmmmmmmm......tacos.
I'm curious - what do you think of being asked to pick up x,y, or z on the way to an appt with a provider?

Am I crazy? Originally Posted by BlackColt
i can deal with the above if I've known her for a while. I've even picked up a bikini for her (but that was my choice) because I wanted to see her in that. But I draw the line at picking up the kids from school.

Usually condoms, ciggs, or sometimes wine...comes with the territory, no problem Originally Posted by pickupkid
Might want to change your name.
I usually offer before they ask... Originally Posted by BigGuy13
ditto
I recently asked a gentleman to bring 2 tomatoes. I was cooking for him. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I'm sure he was thinking of your ample bosom when picking those tomatoes.

I did have a provider call me to take her grocery shopping as she had no car or much money that time. It compensated to an all day session later.
Check this out.
http://youtu.be/xKkZDI1z88k
Thats is a phenomenal video.........in fact ,,that chick needs to be on the board.
Thats is a phenomenal video.........in fact ,,that chick needs to be on the board. Originally Posted by calliemac775
Be sure to bring Vodka
A quick swing through the Whataburger drive thru??? I was hungry and it was on his way.
I can't remember a time when I've asked a guy to pick up anything, however I've had guys offer to stop and get me a coffee for early morning appts or ask about wine. I have had an occasional drink with clients but it is extremely rare. I prefer my water with mio flavoring. Lol.
I take those requests as thoughtful and nice, but unnecessary for me.
I know of some ladies that don't want to leave their incall or have no transportation so they will ask. I see no harm in asking because the guy can always say they don't have the extra time or whatever reason. But she shouldn't expect it. Nor should she be offended if the guy says no.
I don't personally smoke, so I don't like buying them at all, and I'm sure some guys may feel that same way about cigarettes or alcohol.