WTF??$100 SPECIALS???

What kind of dumb person gives coupons for pussy. What a disgrace
What do you care what someone else charges? And who are you to call someone a "disgrace" because of it or how they run their business period? Just say'n. Damn.
Just sayin, my opinion is its sidewalk sally shit
#1 - It's either pretty boring in Kerrville at the moment

Or...

#2 - This is a "look at me" threAD. Especially due to the failure of a link to evoke any type of discussion, not that it hasn't been done to death on this type of topic.

Just say'n....again. Lmao.
Just sayin, my opinion is its sidewalk sally shit Originally Posted by Katherine830

That it is, honey, that it is. And everyone has one....
Keep beating your sisters down, let me know how that's working for ya in the future.
Sorry that one just caight my attention. I happen to stay pretty busy, more from P411
I do my BDSM with men that i restrain to walls or hang from the chains of my rafters
Never a reason to be rude and disrespectful...
Guess youve never been taught one of the many golden rules...smh
What kind of dumb person gives coupons for pussy. What a disgrace Originally Posted by Katherine830
She's offering the special for a bng.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1547809
I offer specials for many reasons. ..
Sometimes you have to give the guys pockets a break, i mean paying for pussy every week or every other week can get expensive. If I'm feeling nice I'll cut my rates down to show the guys i care about their wife too.♡♡♡♡ lol
Bartering is an active arrangement on these boards. I'm sure coupons would classify under it.
Coupon clippers and Kmart shoppers,
Hell, who doesn't like a good bargain?

Where do I get my discounted pussy coupon?
I used to print up sex coupons and hide them in my wife's panty liners, she loved them, especially the "Good for anything" ones. Personally I love a discount and when I see special it tweaks my interest.
Sometimes you have to give the guys pockets a break, i mean paying for pussy every week or every other week can get expensive. If I'm feeling nice I'll cut my rates down to show the guys i care about their wife too.♡♡♡♡ lol Originally Posted by AngeLisa
This! I appreciate you and the other ladies who give us a break from time to time. I'm a working man with bills to pay, but I do enjoy the company of you ladies! I know I for one don't look down on any lady for their prices. This game works best if we work together!

Sometimes you have to give the guys pockets a break, i mean paying for pussy every week or every other week can get expensive. If I'm feeling nice I'll cut my rates down to show the guys i care about their wife too.♡♡♡♡ lol Originally Posted by AngeLisa
Your concern for my wife has touched me deeply...LMAO.