NO PUSSY RESPONSE???

• Chloe
  • 01-20-2010, 12:33 AM
I have had a fantasy . . . a desire . . . and I wanted to live it out. I wanted to book and pay a donaion to a girl for an appointment. I posted in the girls section and NO GIRL responded! So I ask you guys to help with my hot exploration and get me a hottie! The mods said I can post a review providing tha I pay a donation to a girl. I want to do this!!! Help me out for the hottest review ever!!!
  • GP
  • 01-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Chloe, I may have the girl just for you! I'm sure you will get plenty of help on this

Let me look into it before I say any names. I would not want to commit to something without being sure.
I have not been on here in a while and look at what I'm missing!!

Chloe...check you inbox
  • Laker
  • 01-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Chloe,

Ask and you shall receive :-)
If all else failed I was going to get some helium, talk in a high voice and volunteer......

ps....Buy any chance, did mods say that after you post your review,then the other ladies on here could respond to you review as we do ?
yet - that is and I know this is just me--

But does it help If I was a lesbian with a slightly larger than normal clit??

Good luck in your quest- I'll even pm you a few
If all else failed I was going to get some helium, talk in a high voice and volunteer...... Originally Posted by Laker
That's nothing.

The thought of a sex change operation so that I could become a lesbian crossed my mind for a moment...
  • Chloe
  • 01-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Good question Laker. Personally I believe there is a reason as to why the women cannot post there, it is for the hobbiest. So even though I am a woman, I would be hobbying hense probably only still allowing hobbiests to respond and/or comment. But a mod could chime in and state the rule . . .

I am not looking to become a hobbiest on the regular or to ever have access to the bcd, that is the mens's only room . . . but I will gladly write a bcd for the boys to enjoy! I have chosen a women that I have never met, read her reviews and contacted her just as you boys do.

I have all the strange feelings that you must have before an appointment! I am a little nervous, curious to see if the pics and descriptions are accurate, wondering if I'll be able to perform well and/or enjoy her performance......if this is a stupid idea or if it will be the best one I've ever made. Will we connect? Will we both REALLY get a "happy ending" or will it be faked? As a woman and a provider will I know?

This is my move to fully understand the clients better . . . and what device better used than to put myself in "your shoes". Oh and I will openly admit I do have a little penis envy . . . lol.
  • GP
  • 01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Oh and I will openly admit I do have a little penis envy . . . lol. Originally Posted by Chloe
I can confirm this. Last time I saw Chloe, she tried to take mine.
  • Chloe
  • 01-21-2010, 12:27 AM
I have an appt soon but after that I have a girl that wants to cum back in the picture . . .can't handle a boy . . .hasn't seen anyone in a while and . . .want's to make her way back in. . . . You want her! You have asked of her! She has been gone fo a while and . . .I HAVE her!
Tease....
Tease.... Originally Posted by Deepthinker
90% of sex is mental.

At least I think it is.
  • Laker
  • 01-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Good question Laker. Personally I believe there is a reason as to why the women cannot post there, it is for the hobbiest. So even though I am a woman, I would be hobbying hense probably only still allowing hobbiests to respond and/or comment. But a mod could chime in and state the rule . . .

I am not looking to become a hobbiest on the regular or to ever have access to the bcd, that is the mens's only room . . . but I will gladly write a bcd for the boys to enjoy! I have chosen a women that I have never met, read her reviews and contacted her just as you boys do.

I have all the strange feelings that you must have before an appointment! I am a little nervous, curious to see if the pics and descriptions are accurate, wondering if I'll be able to perform well and/or enjoy her performance......if this is a stupid idea or if it will be the best one I've ever made. Will we connect? Will we both REALLY get a "happy ending" or will it be faked? As a woman and a provider will I know?

This is my move to fully understand the clients better . . . and what device better used than to put myself in "your shoes". Oh and I will openly admit I do have a little penis envy . . . lol. Originally Posted by Chloe

Chloe,

Very good points, re. the reviews for the boys to comment on the girls is true, however, we are here for a multitude of reasons, one being to learn. Myself, a huge part of a date with a lady is not only for my own physical and mental satisfaction, but to share that with the lady i am with. A review from a lady on a lady could only help to share in making that happen. Although I am aware each person is different in what they seek, the more information I can get can only widen my POV.

Another reason for a review of a lady of a lady would be for pure entertainment. May have to be carefull when reading it, make sure to take a breath or two and not pass out from not breathing, but it would be an entertaining read in any event.

Your points about "pre appointment strange feelings" are very true. Well except for the happy ending part at least for myself, always have had the ending and some are more happy than others... and I have never figured out how to hide the ending, well would never care to! Now sometimes the amount of endings vary, and definately the more the merrier, but then again having one can be very very happy!

And your last statement about penis envy, care to audition with me for parts in the Oddessy? You can play Oedipus, I'll play Jocasta!!

Maybe the Mods would go for this posted in the Sandbox? Is there for all to play in. Or if not you could have all of us who want to read you post/blog to give you email and send it out to you fans...............

BOB, Man, Just have to comment back to your first reply in this thread, I could have swore you said you were lesbian, you told me you both totally enjoy the same things!!! Or did I mistake you?