WHEN IS AN OBAMA "RED LINE" A RED LINE?

The Kremlin has formally lifted its own ban on the delivery of S-300 missiles to Iran, setting the legal groundwork for the possible Russian sale of a powerful air-defense system to Tehran.”

Remember when back in 2010, it was explained that the Obama administration made it clear to Medvedev and other Russian officials that the sale of the S-300 to Iran was a red line that couldn't be crossed….

Another red line done and gone..............Obama style.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2010/09/23/...-arms-to-iran/
He ain't the boss now your hero Putin is.

When someone crosses one of his former professors at Harvard.

When someone crosses one of his former professors at Harvard.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gates began teaching at Harvard in 1991. That was the year Obama graduated from Harvard Law. What's more, Gates teaches undergraduate courses at Harvard University, not the law school. Your habit of playing games with the truth is the most galling thing about you.
The Kremlin has formally lifted its own ban on the delivery of S-300 missiles to Iran, setting the legal groundwork for the possible Russian sale of a powerful air-defense system to Tehran.”

Remember when back in 2010, it was explained that the Obama administration made it clear to Medvedev and other Russian officials that the sale of the S-300 to Iran was a red line that couldn't be crossed….

Another red line done and gone..............Obama style.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2010/09/23/...-arms-to-iran/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're right. We should immediately attack Russia.

And, then Iran.

Fuck it, let's attack both at the same time.

You're pathetic. Not even the WSJ talked about any bullshit red line, whatever that means.

On a more important and relevant topic.....when do I get my $100 you welching, lying piece of shit?
You're right. We should immediately attack Russia.

And, then Iran.

Fuck it, let's attack both at the same time.

You're pathetic. Not even the WSJ talked about any bullshit red line, whatever that means.

On a more important and relevant topic.....when do I get my $100 you welching, lying piece of shit? Originally Posted by timpage
You notice he hasn't been around much lately. I think I saw him under a bridge with an old coffee cup, collecting change from those passing by.
You get your $100 when you provide proof of the no nuke fatwa...........

Waiting....

No surprise you try to use bully tactics to extract payment.

Just offer proof of the fatwa and I will gladly pay you. A $100 is inconsequential to me..I want to pay you...just provide the proof of the no nuke fatwa.

The Obama state department can't; what makes you think you can try to bully me into accepting your bullshit link that provides no substance, other than rumor mongering.

It has been a week or more since you posted that bullshit link..you have had plenty of time to find the fatwa....so post it.

Waiting....

Just offer proof of the fatwa and I will gladly pay you. A $100 is inconsequential to me..I want to pay you...just provide the proof of the no nuke fatwa.

The Obama state department can't; what makes you think you can try to bully me into accepting your bullshit link that provides no substance, other than rumor mongering.

It has been a week or more since you posted that bullshit link..you have had plenty of time to find the fatwa....so post it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
“Many Iranian officials have spoken of the fatwa publicly, and their comments are publicly available. There are various descriptions of it in the public domain. And importantly, the Iranians have also referenced the fatwa in our negotiations.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...clear-weapons/

Or you can get it straight from the horse's mouth

"Indeed, the Iranian government’s slick new Web site on its nuclear program, www.nuclearenergy.ir, includes an entire section on the nuclear fatwa."

http://www.nuclearenergy.ir
More proof. Stop being a douchebag lowlife welching POS and pay your debt. Unbelievable.
Stop being a troll and hijacking threads, this one isn't about the fatwa; go to the Fatwa thread if you want to make your stupid demands.

More proof. Stop being a douchebag lowlife welching POS and pay your debt. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by timpage
Gates began teaching at Harvard in 1991. That was the year Obama graduated from Harvard Law. What's more, Gates teaches undergraduate courses at Harvard University, not the law school. Your habit of playing games with the truth is the most galling thing about you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What's YOUR POINT?

Then to be consistent with your facts ....

When someone crosses one of THE professors at Harvard.

Is that better?

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make MY POINT AGAIN.
SPAM
What's YOUR POINT?

Then to be consistent with your facts ....

When someone crosses one of THE professors at Harvard.

Is that better?

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make MY POINT AGAIN. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's my point? You made a BIG fucking stink about someone changing your words around. And now you're suddenly ok using words that aren't the truth as long as they fit your narrative. Don't you realize that you can be seen through like fucking paper? You're positively transparent. He wasn't one of Obama's professors. You either knew it and wrote that anyway, which makes you a liar. Or you didn't know and put it anyway, which makes you a dumbass.
Stop being a troll and hijacking threads, this one isn't about the fatwa; go to the Fatwa thread if you want to make your stupid demands. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
what a lowlife piece of shit. You've been made. You are exposed. You have been measured... and found wanting.

Waiting....

It has been a week or more since you posted that bullshit link..you have had plenty of time to find the fatwa....so post it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Here's what you said you fucking subhuman piece of garbage. Account for your goddamn self.