CBS Poll 72% Biden Unfit Mentally

I see that a CBS poll shows that people saw first hand at the debate that Biden is not mentally or cognitively able to be president.

Let me see if I can get the poll set up right for this forum.
So I take it all these people polled are neurologists who have personally examined Biden?
There's been no change. I've been calling him Zombiden for almost 5 years
So I take it all these people polled are neurologists who have personally examined Biden? Originally Posted by winn dixie

You don't need the exact diagnosis for the problem, but it should be obvious to anyone that Biden is not mentally capable to serve as President.
So I take it all these people polled are neurologists who have personally examined Biden? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Come on Jill. You know your husband is unfit for anything other than a walmart greeter.
I'm surprised it was not higher. I assume the 28% who voted otherwise did not watch any of the debate.
How would anybody do with a cold?
Not much better. He still won.
To me he's much more fit to serve than the alternative
To me he's much more fit to serve than the alternative Originally Posted by winn dixie

He didn't have a cold. You are delusional if you think Biden is anything other than suffering sometime of senility problems.
To me he's much more fit to serve than the alternative Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh, you're going to use the Cold narrative? He didn't display any symptoms of having a cold. But he did display symptoms of being demented. You can't polish this turd so quit trying.
You gotta hand it to WD. He is the last desperate passenger hanging on to the stern of the “Bitanic” as it starts its plunge into the depths of despair.
...Mr. 28%-er
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...t-biden-ghost/

Medical diagnoses are not for us to assume. Ask Waco.

Although all evidence to the contrary, we can't, and shouldn't, assume Dumpster is a sever Narcissistic Fascist Athoritrian. Nor should we think Biden a Reaganesque absent mind of the same.
...you cannot see the Robert Hurr (who is not a neurologist or medical professional of any kind) interview with F Joe BI-DONE?!? Because...

He's not stuck in the fox hole.
You gotta hand it to WD. He is the last desperate passenger hanging on to the stern of the “Bitanic” as it starts its plunge into the depths of despair. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I really don't understand it. He claims to be a Republican. It's like living in Green Bay Wisc. saying you're a Packer Fan but root for the Bears when they are losing, lol.