Surprised by the Hobbyist

I was just thinking back to some of my most enjoyable sexual encounters in and out of the hobby and one stood out because the girl I was with totally surprised me with her skill and with just how great her pussy felt on its own. She was ok looking, and a little quiet but when we were bcd it was amazing. Not what I expected from this girl that you wouldn't look twice at in a bar. I was wondering if any providers had similar experiences with a hobbyist? I like to call it the Clark Kent to Superman transformation. Just another face in the crowd of guys you have to deal with. You're probably not even in the mood or even have any attraction physically for him, just going through the motions then BAM!!! This guy is hitting every spot perfectly, he's just the right size for you and doesn't have to be told how to do a thing or when to do it and you wonder who was supposed to be pleasing who? So ladies has anyone ever turned the tables on you and rocked your worlds? And respond with as many details as your heart desires!!
I can honestly say there have been a few gentlemen that have swept me off my feet or I should say made me want to jump out out of my skin..