Positions to Try

We heard about positions you hate. How about some thing you'd like to try? I'd like to get a lady out on a nice summer night on the Harley and run up the road with their shirt off, find a nice spot, and throw her up on the gas tank and have some fun! Wonder if that'd be an outcall? Lol
My Heritage has a few of those miles on it, & I even have the burn scar on my calf to prove it. I know I should've known better, but the only hot muffler I was thinking about was the one I had my tongue in!
Deckchair, On the hood of my car.
On a desk in their office or their boss' office...in a dressing room...a booth in a dark corner of a classy restaurant...not necessarily sex in these places but doing something naughty. Except the desk. I NEED to be f*cked in an office. A lawyer. Like yesterday. Makes me so freaking horny to even think about it.

My favorite offer was an office in a synagogue. It never transpired but I may or may not get off to the thought of it.
We heard about positions you hate. How about some thing you'd like to try? I'd like to get a lady out on a nice summer night on the Harley and run up the road with their shirt off, find a nice spot, and throw her up on the gas tank and have some fun! Wonder if that'd be an outcall? Lol Originally Posted by Bigd1988
Lets go, If you can catch me, you'll know me I'll be the biker bitch wearing boots, chaps with nothing under them and leather vest unsnapped with my tits blowing in the wind on my blue/gray Harley.
I have an office. I can dress like a lawyer.
I have an office. I can dress like a lawyer. Originally Posted by 12blue4u

Why on God's green earth has this not been discuss before this thread...a skirt, no panties. A hummer from below the desk, perhaps? Oh holy goodness.

Ok, who owns a dept store? Lol.
We heard about positions you hate. How about some thing you'd like to try? I'd like to get a lady out on a nice summer night on the Harley and run up the road with their shirt off, find a nice spot, and throw her up on the gas tank and have some fun! Wonder if that'd be an outcall? Lol Originally Posted by Bigd1988
hell yeahhhhhhhhhh
Why on God's green earth has this not been discuss before this thread...a skirt, no panties. A hummer from below the desk, perhaps? Oh holy goodness.

Ok, who owns a dept store? Lol. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I'm not too proud to admit that this description and enthusiasm may have almost made me cum in my pants a little bit. Sara, how do you feel about a secluded corner or a remote book tier of a University size library?
Anyone need ideas check out the site sexinfo101 ... there aren't too many I haven't tried that I can bend into (or if I can get picked up for it) except maybe the piledriver, reverse piledriver and the wheelbarrow lol.
Get 5 or 6 or more girls together and have one guy make a circle with the girls laying on their side eating each other and have the guy as the connector of the circle. The girl at the end of the circle could be sucking his cock while he is eating the girl at the beginning of the circle.
Anyone need ideas check out the site sexinfo101 ... there aren't too many I haven't tried that I can bend into (or if I can get picked up for it) except maybe the piledriver, reverse piledriver and the wheelbarrow lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hey lady where you been, when you coming back to visit, we need to get together and have some fun.
Get 5 or 6 or more girls together and have one guy make a circle with the girls laying on their side eating each other and have the guy as the connector of the circle. The girl at the end of the circle could be sucking his cock while he is eating the girl at the beginning of the circle. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Been there. Done that. Not with 5, and it was more of a chain than a ring, but pretty darn close.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=925743

I would like to try a full domination session with multiple ladies......I have no idea ahead of time who the lead lady is bringing to the party......little people......TS.......toys..... .5 gallons of mazola oil..........who knows what or how many. Just an upfront dollar figure.

I would really have to trust the lady setting that one up........because many frontiers would be crossed.
Been there. Done that. Not with 5, but pretty darn close.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=925743

I would like to try a full domination session with multiple ladies......I have no idea ahead of time who the lead lady is bringing to the party......little people......TS.......toys..... .5 gallons of mazola oil..........who knows what or how many. Just an upfront dollar figure.

I would really have to trust the lady setting that one up........because many frontiers would be crossed. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
I have the perfect TS based out of Kansas, to lead maybe get Gia heard she does dom, can't forget Dallas for prostate, Mocha has some wild skills, Then there is Shayla she is a little cutie and her friend lil red. Oh I could go on and on, so many talented ladies..
Lets do it Grits
On a desk in their office or their boss' office... Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
This may or may not have happened.