Crazy

I was and have been told i'm crazy, what i have to say to that is "aren't we all".
I am the same person I have been since day 1, a little smarter maybe.
I have a excellent reputation for helping clients and providers when I could and am sick of the rumor that I am out to get someone, I'm not. I neither have the time or energy to be part of the drama or games of a paranoid delusional person.
Please don't schedule time with me if you want to talk about other ladies or gossip.
someone said the hobby is suppose to be fun not full of needless drama, so lets all have fun.
Crazy bitch
Lady Y
I've noticed in all my years, that when your wife/husband, boyfriend/girlfriend is accusing you of cheating it's usually them that is cheating. hmmm
Um did something come up that this needed a post?? Hell my son thinks I am crazy but he does think it is better than being borrring. Stay warm everyone. Did the Lincoln street crews get today off?
Um did something come up that this needed a post?? Hell my son thinks I am crazy but he does think it is better than being borrring. Stay warm everyone. Did the Lincoln street crews get today off? Originally Posted by 12blue4u
It's seems i've gone crazy and am out to get people. I'm crazy, but no more than i was a year ago.
as for out to get people, i made one comment out of anger to someone i thought i could trust and now i keep hearing about it.
Haven't you or anyone else said something when your pissed and didn't really mean it.
Sorry for being human
It's seems i've gone crazy and am out to get people. I'm crazy, but no more than i was a year ago.
as for out to get people, i made one comment out of anger to someone i thought i could trust and now i keep hearing about it.
Haven't you or anyone else said something when your pissed and didn't really mean it.
Sorry for being human Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I think you're supposed to beg for a spanking or something. . . . then you're allowed to be forgiven.
I think you're supposed to beg for a spanking or something. . . . then you're allowed to be forgiven. Originally Posted by I like rice
I've been a bad girl and lost my manners. I deserve a spanking, who's gonna give it to me.
I've been a bad girl and lost my manners. I deserve a spanking, who's gonna give it to me. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Depends on when you'll be back to KC.

btw: No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness - Aristotle
You my friend are ONE thing....sexy!!!!!
You my friend are ONE thing....sexy!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
As are you. Hurry back so we can do that photo shoot on my harley. Can't wait to get my mouth on that sexy ass.
lol ,mmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet talking lady! I may be back sooner than expected...keep ya posted!
Hell I wish I could have a 7 second delay on most of the stuff that comes out of my mouth. Oppps did I really say that. See it just happens.
I just keep hearing Patsy Cline singing " Crazy "
The crazier the woman, the better she is in bed. Do you really want to be normal?