Moderator trolls what is the point now

• E5069
  • 09-29-2019, 09:54 AM
My local moderators keep flagging my profile. How do we let people know where we're available at now with the new laws.
I only put I was visiting Pasadena for the week in the coed. With a pic that's all. And other girls I see are posting straight up available for in and outcalls
What is the point of the site now. Just a review site?
How did I post?
Or get seen in my area?
As you know an Update or Ad is no longer permitted on Eccie.

While Providers are challenged now by the Eccie guidelines, many like you are trying to peak interest by use of the Co-Ed Discussions Forums.

Providers have always been able to post ThreADs to promote themselves and help to secure interest from the Hobbyists.

There is a fine line between a ThreAD and an AD.

A Thread is when a Lady posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic.
My local moderators keep flagging my profile. How do we let people know where we're available at now with the new laws.
I only put I was visiting Pasadena for the week in the coed. With a pic that's all. And other girls I see are posting straight up available for in and outcalls
What is the point of the site now. Just a review site?
How did I post?
Or get seen in my area? Originally Posted by E5069
Use ourhome2.net the site is almost identical to this but it's based out of Canada so the new laws can't touch it... it's where everyones going now
So she can’t post availability...can she at least post “currently visiting the Galleria area in Dallas, Tx” in her sig line? If not that, does that mean she has to change her “Location” field every time she visits a city when she travels?