Tatoo? Why THAT one? Why there?

Some of the women I get undressed have some surprising body art. I find piercings a bit shocking but I find the tatoos intriguing. One woman peeled off her t-shirt and I think my jaw hit the floor when I caught sight of this multi-colored pair of boobs with an eagle tatooed across them. I don't have one anywhere...never will...hate needles! Just curious:

1. Why did you get one?
2. Why did you get what you did?
3. Why did you have it put there?

Former g/f had a little frog on her hip. Said her older sister had one (butterfly) on the small of her back for years. They got drunk one night and older sister goaded little sissy into getting one. It was cute.
Well I got both of mine for several reasons. My first tattoo on my foot is a vine of four leaf clovers because I am Irish and I have always wanted a tattoo on my foot.I think it looks hot. The second tattoo I got was when I was in Vegas with my brother. He got a smurf holding a beer mug and I got smurfette. When we were growing up all of our teachers called us the smurfs because of our last name sounding like smurf. And also we are twins so we got something to remind us of each other when we aren't always around one another.
I have stars behind my ear.

I have 3 stars in place for my 3 children.

Surprisingly, behind the ear, it did not hurt at all.

I have a flower tattooed on my left ring finger.

...that one hurt! It hurt real bad!

But it's beautiful.

I have 2 one the inside of my left wrist and forearm.

Its a love/hate ambigram.

I have others...but those are my favorite!
I have a few all for a reason. The first one that i got is on my right upper arm and its one of my childrens names. The one on my left upper arm is a storm cloud with the ocean raining into a puddle which kinda resperents my life when i had that done i was in a storm and wasent sure what todo but was able to wipe it all away like a wave in the ocean. the one on my back is my SO's name its right down the middle of my spine because there have been many times that he has been my only support system and has truly been my backbone when i needed him no matter what.
Some of the women I get undressed have some surprising body art. I find piercings a bit shocking but I find the tatoos intriguing. One woman peeled off her t-shirt and I think my jaw hit the floor when I caught sight of this multi-colored pair of boobs with an eagle tatooed across them. I don't have one anywhere...never will...hate needles! Just curious
1. Why did you get one?

Former g/f had a little frog on her hip. Said her older sister had one (butterfly) on the small of her back for years. They got drunk one night and older sister goaded little sissy into getting one. It was cute.
Originally Posted by txcwby6

Well I got my tatoos, because I was rebellious.
I have the lords hands.
I also have angel wings, with three hearts, flames and a dagger.
All because, I was a ATF, at a non denominational church.
I got my tatoos, on my back, and left shoulder.
So they could be hidden, in a professional work environment.

I avoided a tattoo because I was told I could lose my security clearance in the military if I ever got one.
I avoided a tattoo because I was told I could lose my security clearance in the military if I ever got one. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Did they lie to you?....
I enlisted in the military, when I was 17, turning 18.
Oh and I got my, tatoos around the same time.

1. Why did you get one?
Originally Posted by txcwby6
1. Because I wanted to. But then I had to cover up my high school rebellious
mistake with one that actually looked good.
2. It was a symbol of my marriage.
3. Because I wanted to put it over the rock where my heart used to be.

I avoided a tattoo because I was told I could lose my security clearance in the military if I ever got one. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Yea, it was like that back when dinosaurs roamed the earth
Did they lie to you?....
I enlisted in the military, when I was 17, turning 18.

Oh and I got my, tatoos around the same time.
Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Most likely, we did not have the same security clearance or the same assignments.

And YES, Hotlips, that was about the time frame of which I speak. Dinosaurs like General LeMay and his ilk roamed the hallways of cold warriors looking for reasons to yank someone's black passport and clearance.
IT was my senior year in HS and my 5 best-ies (my BFF's) and I were all set up to go to lower Greenville and get matching Tramp Stamps. Well, apparently my little sis (snitch) told my dad what I had planned on doing that night.

My dad (very clever man) pulled me aside before going out, and waived a 100 bill in my face & told me that if I come back WITHOUT a tattoo it was mine! (...Hey- at barely 18yrs of age that was probably the 1st time I had ever SEEN a Benji Franklin in person, lol).

Being a very intelligent girl, I bowed out of getting the Tramp Stamp that night with my friends and happily collected the money when I got home the next day.

Since then, I still have never gotten a tattoo. (Although I have designed 2 original tattoos that other people got tattood on them.)

....TRUE Story.

Now, I'm actually happy that I do NOT have a P.O.T. (pull out target) like all of my old HS buddies, lol. To each their own though....I've seen some pretty amazing & beautifully done work on some people, just not for me.

ItalianaPrincess
I have one small one just above my ankle that I have probably had about 15 years. I chose the location so I could see it when I wanted yet it be out of the way. I designed it myself when I was married and we were involved with another couple. It is 4 hearts interconnected with an infinity symbol. I believe the heart has an infinite capacity for love and even though those friends and the husband have long gone, I STILL believe that and have never regretted getting it.
IT was my senior year in HS and my 5 best-ies (my BFF's) and I were all set up to go to lower Greenville and get matching Tramp Stamps. Well, apparently my little sis (snitch) told my dad what I had planned on doing that night.

My dad (very clever man) pulled me aside before going out, and waived a 100 bill in my face & told me that if I come back WITHOUT a tattoo it was mine! (...Hey- at barely 18yrs of age that was probably the 1st time I had ever SEEN a Benji Franklin in person, lol).

Being a very intelligent girl, I bowed out of getting the Tramp Stamp that night with my friends and happily collected the money when I got home the next day.

Since then, I still have never gotten a tattoo. (Although I have designed 2 original tattoos that other people got tattood on them.)

....TRUE Story.

Now, I'm actually happy that I do NOT have a P.O.T. (pull out target) like all of my old HS buddies, lol. To each their own though....I've seen some pretty amazing & beautifully done work on some people, just not for me.

ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Your father is a very intelligent man.