Preferred weight of a provider? Providers what's your best weight?

Ok ... ladies and gentlemen...
I woke up this morning, and relized I brought, my weight back to 135lb...
because I was 130lbs, three days ago.
I was wondering, what is the preferred weight, of a provider, for you gentlemen?...

Oh... and Ladies, what is your preferred weight?

I will say I prefer, 135lbs, make it easy for me, to spin around.
Fail
95-125, based off height.

mine is 210 and I am above average height(6'1), solid though from weight lifting
I'd be very surprised if many ladies answer this one and truthfully impart what they actually weigh as opposed to what they want to weigh. Not exactly good advertising. Physical stats on paper or a screen are not attractive, nor do they represent the woman accurately.

What is considered a desirable and/or appropriate weight varies so much due to not only height, but also bone structure, genetics, cultural standards, and, um, er, excessive attributes. (Would you consider a 5'1", small-framed, 128-lb girl overweight if she had 10 pounds worth of DD boobs? Most accepted height/weight rate charts for women state she should just be 118 lbs max.)

I'll be brave - I'm 5 ft 11 & 1/4 inches, large framed (exemplified by the size 12W feet in these Fancy heels), first-generation Irish-American (which means my family still conforms to the idea that a "plump" Irish gal is a healthy one) and I currently am a wee bit shy of 210 pounds (damn the potatoes and whiskey.) Standard rate charts insist I should be between 155 and 180 lbs. Sure, I'd like that, and have indeed lost a great deal of weight via exercise and better food choices just to insure a happy, healthy, LONG life, but if I never make it down to the "standard" I'm not going to live on lettuce, water, and fantasies of being a supermodel. I'll always be considered a BBW. Those that like what they see will call, and those that don't, won't. (More bounce for the ounce, and you don't have to worry 'bout breaking me.)

We Americans spend WAY too much time obsessing over numbers and the opinions of others.
Pass. Been with women that were skinny and others built like bison and there were highlights and failures in each weight class. I prefer to believe that I can be pleasantly surprised and lose multiple loads across the spectrum of weighty (lithe or bigger) females.
who cares as long as they are sexy!
I'll admit to being 10lbs overweight, LOL. However, my photos and reviews depict an accurate description of my body type. I'm certainly under no illusion that I'm a tight spinner, but I do feel sexier with the added pounds. At least my boobs are bigger, and I finally have an ass

A few years ago, I was basically starving myself to a size 2...I've definitely grown up now and learned to enjoy life. In the RW, I'm still on the slender side, go figure?
A bit of weight makes cowgirl and doggy that much more fun. If the woman's tits aren't bobbing about a bit while she's riding me or I'm pounding her then what's the point of having SEX!! You wanna "make love" and groan and swoon with rhapsody while Etta James sings "At Last" in the background be my guest but when I'm with a Provider I want it hot and animalistic. Bark, growl and grunt all you want..because I'll be right inside of one of your tight n' wet orifices doing the very same thing!
.....A few years ago, I was basically starving myself to a size 2...I've definitely grown up now and learned to enjoy life.... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I think my left ankle is a size 2.

Voluptuous curves on a woman have been considered culturally and historically beautiful all over the world. This fairly recent (in terms of centuries) American obsession with underfed women who don't fill out a bra, much less a dress, is unnatural and arguably a cause of some psychologically unsound behavior, like anorexia and bulimia. If you're skinny, you're skinny, and that's to be appreciated if that is what's natural for your body, and thank goodness men like "I scream" ladies in 31 flavors. But whose bright idea was it to promote half-starved girls as THE epitome of feminine perfection in media and denigrate the well-rounded ones?

May horse hockey be piled upon his/her headstone.
I get workouts everyday. LoL. I am in very good shape. I am also looking for new workout partners. Any takers?
I get workouts everyday. LoL. I am in very good shape. I am also looking for new workout partners. Any takers? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
soon
Under 110. But if your CILF, weight does'nt matter.
I like a lil bit of curvy thickness on women. Yeah, some providers are bigger in person than their pics suggest, but many times I've been pleasantly surprised upon meeting them. There's no set number a provider HAVE to weigh. It all has to be proportionate. She can be a lil thick, but she has to be FIRM and the skin TIGHT. I also hate it when they're TOO lean, and that pelvic bone makes it hard to go all the way in on them.
I get workouts everyday. LoL. I am in very good shape. I am also looking for new workout partners. Any takers? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I would love to workout with you Tara.

I would love a workout with you Tara.