hobbying and karma

So I have been getting a little money lately, so I celebrated with a nice 2 month run of hobbying. Also going to Brazil, paid for trip already.

Yesterday I notice one of my tires with only 30k on them has wierd wear issues, I rotate as recommended so I find this odd, that paticular one was on the back before Since I hate having mismatched tires and they will need to go in 15k anyways I assume I need to buy 4. the other 3 seem ok, but I am a perfectionist.
ok not big deal, car is 4 years old. Part of life. expected
I have not bought tires since 1994 since I rotate my cars out and no idea of price.

Today the doc says I need a crown replaced with a gold crown and a sleeping retainer. due to issues with my back teeth. Its freaking expensive even with insurance.

So I am like wtf, karma is catching up to me from giving the ladies the money. I hate to shut down the hobbying but I might have too.
That sucks, I guess. I was hoping to go again soon in the next couple days.

Anyone else believe in karma
That ain't karma. That's just normal wear-n-tear life as we know it. Karma is having a car wreck after ripping someone off. Karma is having a wife ask to join you with the ladies after a skank tries to out you to her. Karma is heavily tipping the ugly waitress at the nudie bar and then having her gorgeous stripper friend "Thank you".
Just post an ISO in the sandbox looking for help with a dentist and some tires. Works for the hookers!
Iagree with Her thats not karma, its the same problem I have not enough $$$ to enjoy all the pleasures of life and still pay my bills. any body find an easy solution let me know FIRST . chelsea
Just post an ISO in the sandbox looking for help with a dentist and some tires. Works for the hookers! Originally Posted by cpi3000
CPI, zip it
Just post an ISO in the sandbox looking for help with a dentist and some tires. Works for the hookers! Originally Posted by cpi3000
I thought of that!!
LMAO!!

LMAO! I need new shoes, please! Preferably red, 5 inch heels, size 9! I"M JUST KIDDIN"!

Seriously, I have those days that no matter how hard I try, something will go wrong! Just shrug it off......good things come to those who wait!
Don't you just hate when everyday life gets in the way of your fun?
Don't you just hate when everyday life gets in the way of your fun? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Yes. I am going to miss Nicole. Hawkeye9. That is not Karma. That is life.

Try this. I have a week off. Dr ordrers. And I can't. Do anything. I better get better this weekend. Have the funds the time. Just can't get the girls sick. Got plane on stand by for Vegas or Atlantis. And. Doc won't give me clearence to go.
Yes. I am going to miss Nicole. Hawkeye9. That is not Karma. That is life.

Try this. I have a week off. Dr ordrers. And I can't. Do anything. I better get better this weekend. Have the funds the time. Just can't get the girls sick. Got plane on stand by for Vegas or Atlantis. And. Doc won't give me clearence to go. Originally Posted by tiggold
I know I was just ranting!!!!
Good thing is my dental will not happen to may the earlieist, goes on the cc. so I guess June is when I worry about that
I don't hink what happened to you is Kharma either.

Kharma would be me never getting married after years of screwing other women's husbands.
I know I was just ranting!!!! Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
although this is just as useless... it's nice that you seem sober during this rant, as opposed to your last pathetic rant:
(you know the one that was closed by the mods for being 'a bunch of nonsense'):

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=28935

carry on.

JPdM
  • w900l
  • 03-18-2010, 05:07 PM
CPI, zip it Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

LMAO HAHAHAHA Damm thats funny
although this is just as useless... it's nice that you seem sober during this rant, as opposed to your last pathetic rant:
(you know the one that was closed by the mods for being 'a bunch of nonsense'):

carry on.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Fortunately the link is mens locker room premium access and knowone except premium members will see it, nor can they speak about it in coed.
That would be a no no too if they did.

so ditto for your useless post
Gosh I hate Kharma