Incall directions

Okay, so I'm pretty much a newbie at this. I've seen a total of 5 providers in 5 years, so I still wonder about some of the small things that go along with our little hobby, and this might be a stupid question overall but I still wanted to get some input. Here is a recent situation that happened to me:

I sent Provider X a P411 request asking if she was available. She verified me and said that she was available at the requested date, and we set it up. At that time she provided no directions to her incall, so I replied that I would wait to hear from her. So time goes by and here we were 24 hours before the session and I still have not heard from her. My job keeps me pretty busy in general and I was not too excited about her possibly waiting until a couple hours before the meeting before she gave me directions, as I would likely assume that the date was canceled at that point and I would have likely already made other commitments. Just as the provider's time is valuable, so is mine. Just an FYI, I e-mailed Provider X the morning of our appointment asking what happened and she replied that she "had to leave town, sorry, but check me out on P411." Yeah right, I don't think I will be checking you out again, sorry.

I guess my question is: When is the appropriate time to give directions to the incall, and when does the time come when you should either check back with the provider or just consider it a NC/NS type of situation?
Some ladies will give you the general vicinity or a cross street before the date. But you will not know the actual location until you come to that general locale, which most likely she will tell you to call her when you reach a particular location. THEN, when she knows you're in the parking lot of the hotel/apartment complex, she will then give you the door number.

Ladies do this for safety reasons. Just think if you were LE who knew a lady's location say, 24 hours in advance. That gives you time to coordinate with hotel management, complex management and be very effective at your job.
What you experienced with this young lady is just pure and simple bad communication. My apologies for time wasted.
Thanks for the response Tiffani, and I agree about possible LE scenarios, but isn't that where screening comes into play? Ya know, I would actually be ok with a general area, but to not have any idea where you are going puts us guys in quite a predicament. A lot of us may work in Fort Worth, Arlington, Denton, etc. Once you put traffic in the mix, if could be a real headache if you get last minute directions. From the providers that I have seen, 24 hours or even 48 hours have been a little more of the norm.
Cajun I try to give incall location or a place thats easy to locate and very close at the time I confirm your appointment, I also will confirm day and time so we dont have today, yesterday, tomorrow mistakes. the room number is held in reserve until you arrive, safer for ererybody. XOXO chelsea
Cajun I try to give incall location or a place thats easy to locate and very close at the time I confirm your appointment, I also will confirm day and time so we dont have today, yesterday, tomorrow mistakes. the room number is held in reserve until you arrive, safer for ererybody. XOXO chelsea Originally Posted by chelsea simms
+1 Chelsea Simms
Even with screening, they are procuring P411 accounts, and getting fake okays and references, (I'm by no means saying that I have any knowlege that its happening now, but stranger things have been known to happen. And it has in the past.) Even with me, and I am a firm believer in communication, you might let a little 'crazy' slip out in your conversation right before our date. I've had to cancel two meetings for this reason in five years. I have yet to be too afraid of retribution in this industry to not to tell a gent why.
I always assumed that an address wasn't given too far in advance to new clients to avoid possible nut jobs just showing up early, or worse yet setting up a stake out / stalker type scenario.

However, I feel CajunBred's pain, it sucks waiting to know where to go, especially if you are like me (senseless with directions). I have had pretty good results with requesting a physical address of something nearby our meeting place, that way I can google map it. I generally prefer to have that information the day before, but I still follow the typical call an hour before the date, and another call upon arrival to the general area. Just talk to the ladies, most will be able to work with you, if not just move on..that's why you make a list...
Ya know, I would actually be ok with a general area, but to not have any idea where you are going puts us guys in quite a predicament. A lot of us may work in Fort Worth, Arlington, Denton, etc. Once you put traffic in the mix, if could be a real headache if you get last minute directions. Originally Posted by CajunBred

2 things.

If you check her reviews, they usually have a general area.

Also, If you don't know the general area, it's your job to inquire at the time of scheduling. If you don't, & the day of the appointment you find out that it's too far/inconvenient, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Out Call

For so many reasons, this thread among them, I prefer outcall. Speaking of directions, it seems like quite often the Provider has difficulty giving good directions, especially if it's a Hotel incall.
Some ladies will give you the general vicinity or a cross street before the date. But you will not know the actual location until you come to that general locale, which most likely she will tell you to call her when you reach a particular location. THEN, when she knows you're in the parking lot of the hotel/apartment complex, she will then give you the door number. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
That is the way it should be.
I will give the directions that I am by the galleria. Once the person calls back I will give them further instructions on how to get to my apartment. I will never keep a guy driving all over the place trying to find me. I am very good with directions and my apartment is very easy to get too.
I will give the directions that I am by the galleria. Once the person calls back I will give them further instructions on how to get to my apartment. I will never keep a guy driving all over the place trying to find me. I am very good with directions and my apartment is very easy to get too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I cany wait to visit your place.
I normally don't make last minute appointments, so I rarely give out my addr on first contact. If the appointment is same day, I will give the addr and have them call from the gate to get the code and apartment number. If it's not same day, I contact the morning of the appointment to confirm and give the addr once the client responds. SAFETY first!
In answer to the Op's original question .Confirm no later than 24 hours before the appt If you have scheduled days in advance.
Many of the ladies seem to have a hard time with keeping their appt's straight or they may give your time slot to a regular,etc.etc.If you haven't heard back the night before ,it is a good idea to go ahead with plan B.Waiting till the last minute will get you nothing but frustration.
As for directions you will very seldomly get anything but general area till the day of the appointment ,then the lady will usually give you the correct address ,room or apt number etc.
Check reviews and you can usually get an idea on whether a certain lady has a tendency towards cancellations or NCNS.Do your research.

I guess my question is: When is the appropriate time to give directions to the incall, and when does the time come when you should either check back with the provider or just consider it a NC/NS type of situation? Originally Posted by CajunBred
I think it's up to the individual provider to decide what is appropriate for her and her comfort level when it comes to giving out her addr. If you are unable to access your hobby email, then you should give her a number to text or call when she does feel comfortable to give out her addr. Anything can happen during the night and while getting confirmation the night before is good, please allow her to dictate when and how she gives out her addr. I'd prefer that those who cancel, do not have my addr and that is why I wait for a confirmation from the gent the morning of the appointment. Many of the ladies are on top of their game, don't miss appointments and conduct their business in an admirable fashion, which not only includes their safety, but yours as well. Comfort levels and safety are important to us!

The time to go for plan B would be if you haven't gotten confirmation from her at the agreed upon time. She should either tell you when she schedules or you should ask her about confirming if she fails to inform you when that might be. I always tell the gentleman who schedule with me ahead of time, that I will contact them the morning of the appointment to confirm and give them the address when they do so. Others handle their business differently and that's great for them. What I do works for me and the gentlemen I see.

Sorry you got stood up, but yes, do your research.