What is your favorite time???????

Be hohnest, what time of the days is your favorite time to have company?
While I truly enjoy morning romps and nooner nookie....takes me a bit to get ready and I enjoy my other morning activities. So, for hobby dates, I'd say evenings are my fav....everyone seems to be less rushed with more time to relax and enjoy each other.
Late. 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. or so.
  • fawn
  • 03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
I agree with Max, nothing like a early morning wake up call....but I
love playing in the evening where you can have a drink and unwind
with some good conversation and of course some touching and flirting
and making some serious eye contact.....ya, evening time for me....
I like early evening the best. After the sun goes down it feels just more romantic.
Any
Either am or pm is good.
About 1 hour after the pill :-(
after breakfast or around 4:30
Morning is certainly the best time......however, if that's not possible then any other time is good for me.....My body does not have a "sex clock"....I am usully ready anytime, however, early morning is probably the best.....
I prefer mornings and the afternoons. But I can have sex any time day or nite. I just like to keep low key when my neighbors are home out of respect.
4 or 5 AM. And yes there are ladies that accommodate me.
9 to 1 is my preffered time ! Or Like OldGrump 1 hr after the pill .
11AM.
that way I can shedule whatever length session I want and still not get stuck in rush hour traffic if I have driven to Dallas.
Also prefer daylight hours.Makes it much easier to find the ladies incalls.
Sunday thru Fridays 930-10pm, that way when she leaves I can go to bed and sleep easy. I usually get morning wood but she would have be there right when I wake up.

Saturday 3pm. Usually I have ridden 40 miles or so on my roadbike(not motor type) by Noon and by 3pm my energy level is recovered. Also 5pm works, depends if anything good is on sports too. Evenings On Saturday is drinking time and sex is not a option. See my post in mens locker room last week. lol!!