GFE in a house, in a blouse, in a box, and the socks.

However I was thinking about GFE sessions. Maybe there is some kissing but then immediately off to the bedroom. I guess maybe its me, GFE plus it just being a lot of fun. Making out on the couch, slowly undressing as you makeout, one article of clothing on a time. Have her straddle you there as you look up at her and admire her beauty and passion. Then roll off on the floor, arms and legs wrapped around like a twisted pretzel. Perhaps pick her up and onto the table, kitchen etc. Granted the bed is comfortable but there is more places then just just there.

So maybe its my lack of experience in the hobby or its something I have to request. Ladies and Gentleman have we done something like this? Is it something you have to plan and request or just spontaneously happens because passion consumes both of you?

One time a guy came to see me, and we didn't even make it to the bedroom. We took off each others clothes at the front door, he lifted me up pushed up against the door, in a good way and we had sex. It was the best ever. There was so much grabbing of each others body parts and pulling of the hair, it was very, very intense and I liked it alot.
mmmm...spontaneaous sex is always the best! So intense and mindblowing...
As long as I do not have to beg its good . . .
Hmmm, that does sound like a lot of fun Tara.