Bree is a no show

Hello,
I'm new to the community here, but not new to the hobby. Was looking forward to writing my first Dallas review on Bree6732577327216131411 (214) 243-9211.

The appointment was setup. I had references call her. Got a room. set the wine.. Alas.. few texts and then silence. calling here proved of no avail either.

I guess I just picked a wrong one to start.. has that happened to any of you?

feeling a bit lighter in the pocket and heavier in the heart..

(dummass) Andy
That is horrible. You sound sweet. I would have came to see you if you called me. Hope your weekend is better.
Welcome aboard! we are happy that you decided to join us. I am sorry about your disappointing start but I can assure you that there are a lot of Lovely Young Ladies here that will be willing to kiss it and make you feel better.

Chipper
Welcome aboard! we are happy that you decided to join us. I am sorry about your disappointing start but I can assure you that there are a lot of Lovely Young Ladies here that will be willing to kiss it and make you feel better.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
Many Thanks Chipper! I too am looking forward to being part of the community. Hoping that tonight turns out better than yesterday.
That is horrible. You sound sweet. I would have came to see you if you called me. Hope your weekend is better. Originally Posted by Sweet_Baby_Jazz
I agree. My biggest mistake!! Sometimes you just don't pick the real gems! You are so absolutely on my TDL. thanks.
  • fawn
  • 03-20-2010, 03:23 PM
I am sorry this happened to you honey..I would have never stood you up either.....
The review section will become your best friend, read, read and then read some more...
then search post made about the lady you're inquiring about...see what you can find....
then ask questions in the locker room...trust me these guys will be honest.......fawn