Double Dates

A response from Neotek on an earlier thread about agency vs indy got me to thinking about how much fun it might be to have a sort of "double date" where a couple of Hobby Buddies had 2 ladies over (seperate bedrooms I presume) for a fun evening.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=30897

Have any of you done this before. I have a couple of Buddies in the Hobby that we have discussed getting 2 girls that work together to come over together and meet us for fun one night. Seems like a fun idea.

I have had a girl bring another girl over before on more than one occasion, paricularly a new girl, (and I have never wanted to do a double), so the extra girl has had to wait in my living room while the other girl and I were in the bedroom. Anyway, I know sometimes Providers travel around in pairs, so maybe, just maybe, we should plan ahead sometime for a "double date"

Any thoughts on this?
Dude...I'm down. Why are we stopping at 2 girls...!? Just make sure you have pizza and Kool-Aid.
Years and years ago I've done something to this effect, even switching partners and everything. The last time I tried it, about 5 years ago, things didn't go so well. It was an impromptu encounter after a night of clubbing and drinking.
I wouldn't rule out doing it again, as long as I'm prepared for it. Preferably, the other guy is wimpy looking and has a really small dick. That way I stand out better.
  • Tooly
  • 03-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Me and a good buddy of mine use to go see the asian girls that shared an apartment together. Sometimes we wouldn't even know what girls were there. These girls were coming from Califonia and trading out every month or so it seemed like. I would call and book and when we got there we would call. Knock on the door together and the party was on. That was fun for sure. We even went and seen the Cedar Hill Girls together a couple of times. One of the first times we went to see an asian lady and HE had never had tuma. When we got ready to leave he had a funny look on his face and really big eyes. After that every thing we said to each other had the work tuma in it. LOL I kinda miss that. We even stayed a popular Dallas hotel and the shuttle driver just happen to know some young ladies in need of money and we told him to send them over. We got a knock at the door and 5 girls came in. We picked 3 girls and the party was on again. HEHEHE They came back the next night and there were 4 girls and 2 were different from the night before. Now this is kinda scarry if you know what I mean but, after the fact they are OK the fun was on. Kinda risky so I don't recommend it but, boy was it fun. These girls were pretty damn hot too. I couldn't believe we did that. Little Head Rules sometimes.