How do you prefer your BJ's?

Standing, sitting, or laying down?
It's all about being relaxed.

Aesthetically, it's hot to see her standing wearing heels, beautiful legs and ass displayed and giving you service. But most women aren't comfortable like that and it usually doesn't last long. Best when you watch in the mirror but the key to that is being relaxed on your part so you can take it all in and enjoy.

The two best for effectiveness are when the man is on his knees on the bed and she's on all fours or the man laying down and she's on all fours comfortably going down.
Can't do standing cuz when I bust my nut all four legs give out and I end up hitting my chin on the floor.

I prefer a guy standing so he can help me gobble the whole thing down my throat as well as its much easier for me to get all on it !!!!!!!! But either way a guy standing, sitting, or either laying down is fine with me I can still get the job done!!!!
Lol boardman that seems to happen all the time !!!!!
Standing, kneeling or laying down relaxing most guys are just happy to be down my throat with their hands on my head pushing it in deeper...right boys ?
As many ways as they will let me. I hate staying in the same position for too long, and I know my atf ones that allow me use of both hands.
Just don't be spitting on my damn dick.......ijs.
Hogtied, Hanging upside down from the ceiling in my dungeon. Maybe that is TMI
Standing, kneeling or laying down relaxing most guys are just happy to be down my throat with their hands on my head pushing it in deeper...right boys ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Mmmmmm...Allison throat...mmmmm

Damnit! Thanks a lot. I just cleaned my monitor, and now I gotta do it all over again!

Just don't be spitting on my damn dick.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Amen to that one brother. I don't get that spitting thing at all. It's a dick, not dip!
Standing, sitting, or laying down?
Baby, you can stand, sit or lay down - just as long as you can take it all!

During a good BBBJ, I rarely even know where I am, much less if I am standing, sitting or laying down!
Hogtied, Hanging upside down from the ceiling in my dungeon. Maybe that is TMI Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Dungeons are great darling! As long as I get to spit on it occasionally! Ijs. Lol.
But seriously, the ambiance of a dungeon is right up my alley, and if its your cock than its a BJ yourway live and uncut, gagging, choking, total mayhem... Loads of fun
Standing, sitting, or laying down? Originally Posted by Super Head 713

was there a question here ??

all of the above ... and wet sloppy and fucking messy as hell ....
Im a fan of lying down. That way, when I shoot down your throat I dont fall down. Also gives access to 69 or fiv..... If I remember to do it.
Im a fan of lying down. That way, when I shoot down your throat I dont fall down. Also gives access to 69 or fiv..... If I remember to do it. Originally Posted by Mike1971
Mmm my kind of man....