Toys or no Toys?

So recently I've been asked a few times if I would bring toys to an appointment. Of course I don't mind it just means more fun! What do you guys think??

XOXOXOXO
I doubt too many clients would mind if you brings toys.... as long as you don't give more attention to the toys and don;t insits in involving the toys. make them an option.
I love toys...

Especially the ones with catnip.

ThreAD...not so much.

Nah, toys wouldn't be necessary.
yes please!
Toys aren't my thing, but why not bring 'em? Mention that they're available, and if his eyes light up, strap one on and show him who his mama is.
No toys. I'm the jealous type...
Toys can be very fun, especially if the lady is into dp.

Just put in your ad that you have toys for those that are interested.
  • Alli
  • 12-10-2011, 05:12 PM
I wish I had more hands, so I could give the toys 4 thumbs up!
Toys and more Toys!
  • Trey
  • 12-10-2011, 05:57 PM
What kind of toys do the ladies like? I'm not into strap ons so what are the options? I also hate the feel of a girl using a vibrator while I'm fucking so that's the extent of my toy knowledge.
The immediate idea does nothing for me, but I'm sure with the right person it would be great.
  • bbkid
  • 12-11-2011, 06:39 AM
I'm paying you to play with me.
Toys are fun but they're just not the same as the real thing! I probably wouldn't be the one to suggest it, but I wouldnt turn down using a vibrator either...
I've never had a girl need a toy while in my presence. I tend to take good enough care of them, however I like to pop a vibe in a girls ass while fucking, just as much as the next guy.