Wow..just wow!

Ok, ok what can I say...I was ummm "wrong" about Texas.

I don't take back what I said about the few azz hats who fk it up for the good ones, but you guys seriously rock! It was literally one of the best tours I have ever had in 3 years, and I truly want to wish both ladies and gents a wonderful holiday...you certainly went out of your way to make mine.

Not to get all mushy, but I think I may have a bit of a crush.

I am changing my avatar phrase asap to "Representing for Texas" vs. "Messing with Texas" lol.

Thanks guys!
Your shameless attempt at gaining favor with us has fallen on deaf ears.
*chirp chirp*
Glad you had fun.... Knew you would..... Lots of Bark.... but not near as much bite....... Sorry I was too busy to meet you this trip..... but there's always next time!

Safe travels loud mouth woman!

JaD
*chirp chirp* Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I'm sorry...why would I need your favor when I am already GONE lol.

I saw just who I wanted to see..thancks.

JAD, I will catch you and the boyz next time...yea, there will be a next time being I can't fk that much in one trip.
Damn straight you were wrong about Texas.. well there are quite a bit of us fucktards here. Have a safe trip home. Glad the guys you saw treated you good.
Thanks Jack...sorry I missed the partay ha ha, but Beaumont needed some London as well. I may just marry me a cowboy...they have morals and all.
Well not all of us london, but we're still sweet anyway.
Have a safe trip home London. I am glad you had a great time here.....Hopefully, that means a return trip......smile
*chirp chirp* Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Fuck you "Greatest Of All Time Assholes"=G.O.A.T.A

Stop, and show some class damn it. We all know you, but to treat a GEM like this is wrong on ALL accounts. To the '3 fucktards' who 'liked' his thread, shame on you!

Bring it!
Glad you had a great time. I hope you are back soon so I can meet you in person! Merry Christmas!

Stop, and show some class damn it. We all know you, but to treat a GEM like this is wrong on ALL accounts. To the '3 fucktards' who 'liked' his thread, shame on you!

Bring it! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Where were you when she talked all her trash about Houston?
Where were you when she talked all her trash about Houston? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Probably had his head up his ass.

• Seedy
  • 12-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Where were you when she talked all her trash about Houston? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Probably had his head up his ass. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Don't worry guys, with his attitude his fate will wind up the same as money.

Nope not here