Virgins

Recently I met a girl that was a virgin and she wanted to get into this business. She said that she was willing to do anything except intercourse. I told her I didn't think there was any money for her to be made with just blowjobs unless she did "massages" with happy endings. She said she didn't want to do massages but wanted to do the whole full blown provider thing except no vaginal or anal intercourse.

Then today I was talking to my girlfriend and she told me about her best friend that lost her virginity last night. Got me wondering about this whole "virgin" provider thing.

Question:

Is there a market for this? Are there any of you guys that would pay a girl for a hour session to do everything but have intercourse (and not be in a massage type environment)?
Did you sit back and ask yourself if that is something that you would pay for??? Not meaning to sound rude, and I am no dude, but how do you do a "full blown provider thing" without providing?? And if there is a market for that, by all means let the rest of us providers know... we all want to do less and get paid the same!! **sarcasm should be noted on that last part for those who are sensitive**
Yes, if it was a GFE and depending upon the cost versus the type of release (HJ, Russian, BJ) not experiencing vaginal or anal intercourse would be fine. The greatest reservation that I would have is that she would be inexperienced and be too timid.
Oh trust me.. she is experienced in everything.. just never been fucked and saving it for marriage.
She would be going all the way within a week......ijs.
Did you sit back and ask yourself if that is something that you would pay for??? Not meaning to sound rude, and I am no dude, but how do you do a "full blown provider thing" without providing?? And if there is a market for that, by all means let the rest of us providers know... we all want to do less and get paid the same!! **sarcasm should be noted on that last part for those who are sensitive** Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
There are a number of Hobbyists who do not ask for FS for a variety of reasons. In the end a hot one hour session with a release in the end especially if the lady takes the initiative can be very enjoyable.
Whats a virgin?
Every stripper I ever met was a struggling virgin college student. Just sayin...

Back to the subject, I don't see why some guys wouldn't pay for a GFE session ending in something other than intercourse. DFK, FIV, DATY, HJ, BBBJ, Russian, etc., could all make for a very nice session. Assuming, of course, that she doesn't want to charge CFS prices.
Virgin or not idk. However, I am down to a BBBJ only session as long as she has excellent oral skills. There is a market for everything.
She'd give it up to me...and then fall in love...I'd break her heart...she'd try and commit suicide...

Nope...no market here for that service...
She will admit that she already gave it up a long time ago within a week......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I fixed that for ya.
First question I have is...Jack, you have a steady girlfriend?
Back to the subject, I don't see why some guys wouldn't pay for a GFE session ending in something other than intercourse. DFK, FIV, DATY, HJ, BBBJ, Russian, etc., could all make for a very nice session. Assuming, of course, that she doesn't want to charge CFS prices. Originally Posted by tikkler33
She does absolutely everything that you can think of with a GFE provider except intercourse. When I met her we spent 6 hours together and the menu was: BBBJCIMNQNS, FIV, FIA, TUHA, Face Fucking, DATY, DATO, HJ, Russian, Italian, Stripper Slide (in mish and doggie).

She'd give it up to me...and then fall in love...I'd break her heart...she'd try and commit suicide... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I already broke her heart.. she didn't try to commit suicide. Cried alot though.

First question I have is...Jack, you have a steady girlfriend? Originally Posted by Sarunga
Yes, I have a steady girlfriend as of two weeks ago and she is as kinky, perverted and a nympho just like me.. maybe worse in some ways.
she would obviously have to charge blowpop rates, I doubt she could get away charging as much as a gfe provider
I would suggest a rate of $120 / Hour (no tip), BBBJCIM, MSOG, GFE for the entire hour.