offering money to a civilian for sex

So a few years back I got into a discussion with a female who was a bar slut 100%. We used to joke about who her "dick" of the week was. So I brought up if she had aver fucked for money and she was offended. I told her she was fucking dudes for free and if she charged them think of how much money she would have. She replied she ain't no hooker and she fucks who she wants because she likes them. I thought this was just a single case of a dumb bitch. Apparently I was wrong because recently there was a female who was far from a beauty queen but I was horny and I knew she was no virgin. Same result.....she got pissed and said she don't fuck nobody for money cuz she ain't no ho. What the fuck? Am I missing something here? To me if a man offers to give you money to fuck your ass it should at the very least be a compliment that not only does the man find you attractive enough to fuck, but give you money on top of it??? Regular old run of the mill stray dick isn't going to do that! So women tell me why is this happening? Why are there women out there that when you offer to pay they feel like you are insulting them? Seriously? Are they so blind to their actions that they don't see it my way?
I wish I had a monkey in my pocket to do this...
It is a matter of personal principle that they do not accept money for sex.

Now on the other hand, my favorite arguement with feminists who talk about the oppression of women, prostitution and how men are dogs is to ask them the following questions.

Question #1:
The last time you went out on a date and the man was cheap, did you even consider having sex with them?

Answer: No, he was a cheap bastard.

Question #2:
The last time you went out on a date and then man went all out, took you to a nice restaurant, never once discussed the cost of the meal and was a gentleman, did you have or consider having sex with him?

Answer: Well, yes, he was nice and was generous.

My Reply: All men pay for sex one way or another. You are no different.

Their Reply: You are a pig.
No...no...Viq.....You are paying for her companionship.
No...no...Viq.....You are paying for her companionship. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Silly me, how could I have not gotten that correct?
So, by her own admission, this chick will blow you for the price of a couple of draft beers... and you still want to pay her?

Look, God bless her for having enough daddy issues to give it away for free. If in her barely-functioning mind "diarrhea slut" is better than "prostitute", let her have it. No use kicking water up a hill. What you should be doing, instead of arguing with her, is nod your head in eager agreement and then try to put your dick in her butt.
It's not her fault...it's the Puritanical basis for our society that is at fault...

She sees a stigma from being called or acting like a hooker, hence, no matter how much sense the activity makes, she won't do it.

Blame the Pilgrims...fuckers...or not...
Do the Boomhaur technique. Keep asking civilain girls if they are down to fuck for money. Out of 7 girls, 4 will say HELL NO and slap you while 2 may give you a curious NO while 1 will say yes.
So, by her own admission, this chick will blow you for the price of a couple of draft beers... and you still want to pay her? What kind of Kool-Aid were you sippin so I know NOT to drink it.

Look, God bless her for having enough daddy issues to give it away for free. If in her barely-functioning mind "diarrhea slut" I believe that's "bar slut" is better than "prostitute", let her have it. No use kicking water up a hill. What you should be doing, instead of arguing with her, is nod your head in eager agreement and then try to put your dick in her butt. Just make sure you don't find a used condom in there. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You got her #. I'll do her for free and we can both cry about why our daddy's didn't love us as a child.
You're looking in the wrong places for those types of women.

Try Taco Cabana...They are a little bit of a higher class of whore than the ones that hang out at the bus stops and Taco bells but you can still pay to fuck them.
Its this kind of thread that makes me want to punch a kitten. How is this any different than trying to convince a provider to raise her fees? jc6969, your "Bro" card has been revoked. You're trying to ruin a perfectly good slut. She's out there throwin' freebies and you're trying to stop her?!?!?!?!

I've never fucked a girl for money.....but then again....none have offered to pay me.
I've never fucked a girl for money.....but then again....none have offered to pay me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Is that different than getting paid to bartend a womens party and ending up screwing several of them in the hot tub to finish up the night???
No . . . that would be just skancky.
There are women like this. I wish I could run into more of them.

The most notable difference in them and providers, besides $$$, is whether or not YOU (us guys) are 'cool' enough to see the civilian girls.