i want to dispute this review

first of all guy called and txted nc/ns many times called drunk wshy wash anyway when he finally did come because i gave him more chances he said the police were in my parkin lot which i knew was nshit because as most of you know i go unlock gate right as you are arriving ...so anyway i told him we could do bj in car didnt want him inside ...he is p411...so his car was messy and when i recei9ved compensation i was hoping somehow in the mess i had lost part donation...well obviously no the guy just gave me whatever he wanted after all the bs

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=351321
please move to coed
uhm actually in the end it is somewhat my fault should not have taken date after all the prior bs

i had posted awhile back request for drunks not to call

yes i should have known better

caught me slippimg i guess-he won

bs
  • Trey
  • 12-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Well all in all I don't think you needed to post this. I don't see much need to dispute the review. You got a yes, do you want him to say no?
but trey the rate has already caused an issue ..already received request for 60/30min out call...
  • Trey
  • 12-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Oh I'm sorry babe, I feel you if you didn't get paid. My bad sorry.
Is that a collar on your neck? Damn!
of coarse switch I am
Moved to proper section.
How much does one pay for a car date?

How much was he supposed to pay...........I didn't peek at your showcase.

Well maybe you can ask him to adjust the price.
well he put 1/2 hr so look at showcase but bbbj is also again on showcaseknown as ccs
I really hate the fact that i feel like i have to respond to this being that i hate drama i hate soap opera b.s. and i hate the she said he said bullshit. Nc/ns several times ummm i admit i did it twice first time i over slept sorry i got called out to work and i work shift work second time i showed up to her place so i park on the side of the road and she never answers later on i get a text saying she was sick so i understood and gave her the benefit of the doubt cause shit happens second time my little dude was sick so i picked him up from school and there is no bj worth anytime with your boy but both times i text and emailed her about the cancellation so how is that a nc/ns. Ive been trying to hook up with her since september but our schedules didnt work out im positive when we first talked we agreed on the amount on my review so when i finally did see her i brought that much she left my vehicle and never text or called saying i shorted her!
I dont want to be the guy that is known for short changing a girl it was an honest mistake if i had any intension in fucking her over why in the hell would i write a review stating how much her time was worth i will make it right with her!
Probably honest mistakes by both parties....I guess.