Thigh High Boots

I am going to buy a pair of thigh high boots for a friend of mine. I am looking for quality leather not the patent leather, stilettos with platforms but not the stripper height. Also don't want to spend more than $300.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find the boots?
Macy's. Has great boots....D.S.W. also where I have grabbed a few..Don't forget Burlington..lol..more than just shoes..
Steve by Steve Madden
House of Derion is good too..fashion and comfort..
http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/sexy-steals-boots
Great selection...............Good sale............
Jeffery Campbell. You will have to order them because he's a designer out in California. One of todays latest fashion trends that all the celebs wear. He's amazing! And no one here would have the same boots either.
Jeffery Campbell. You will have to order them because he's a designer out in California. One of todays latest fashion trends that all the celebs wear. He's amazing! And no one here would have the same boots either. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

+1 . You'll def spend close to if not over 300 if you want thigh high. His best boots are ankle height imo
thigh high huh....girlfriend will be working it like pretty woman. most of the no name places in mall have stuff like that. fashion stores.....that are in your price range.