Olivia88 Wasted My Morning

The more things change the more they stay the same.I exchanged several private messages with Olivia and cleared her screening which is ridiculous. I asked her what the required donation would be to see her we agreed on a price. I asked her how much of an advanced notice she needed she told me an hour. So I call Olivia this morning to schedule some time with her. She seemed excited even though she was still in bed. She told me she would be ready at 11. Got there around 10 min till. Called and got the voice mail left her a message to call me back. 20 min later I call back and phone goes to voice mail. Left and went to plan B. Thanks guys for letting me know about how reliable she really is so I did not get the blue ball special. If you go to see her make sure you have a backup plan. I know I will never waste my time with her again.
Same here. Exchanged emails, provided references. What a waste of time.
  • Trey
  • 12-28-2011, 03:41 PM
That's not to reassuring, I would like to see her but not if she no shows like that. Do you have to give more then the p411 to get in normally that's all you need.
Just wait till you get the angry e-mail about wasting all her time making her screen you for no good reason!
Mr Hunt, sorry to hear about your wasred day, we have all had those days. I have been in the hobby for 20+ years and been stood up, NSNC by indy's, agencies, spas, and even SC girls ( imagine that), and almost arrested. Unfortunatley that just comes with the hobby at times. I am sure that most of the seasoned veterans here have had the same experiences also. that was the purpsoe fo the original board (insert "P" here), to let fellow hobbiests know who was legitamate, not LE, costs, and what to expect with a visit with them. No guarantees were ever assumed as YMMV and personalities also are involved. The boards expanded after origin to get more graphic and more detailed. You have done wha y ou are supposed to do which is to report your experience with Olivia88. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume that you blamed the boards for failure to notify you of a pending NS, and I will believe when you were just saying 'thanks guys, for telling me how unreliable she is" (paraphrased) as tongue in cheek. Your other reviews were informative and obviously fun so 'carry on' and find another fun one to report on. Hopefully, your next experience will make up for this. At least you only lost time and no hard dolar costs like others have in the past.
My screening Is not ridiculous and if you thought that you shouldnt have even atempted to see me.. The ridicoulos thing about screening is how providers dont respond back in time for when you want an appt.. I do the best I can to see each person.. We Never Set Up An Appyt Because I Told You That You Didnt Have Reputable Provider References... The Only Appt I Had Made Today Was With Superdave10... In Which I Canceled Due To I Can't Really See Cause My Eyes Are Hurting...Not to mention you keep blowing my phone up private and the whole fuck you bitch voicemail was greatly appreciated... You dont even know the physical address in which I give everytime I make an appt
That's not to reassuring, I would like to see her but not if she no shows like that. Do you have to give more then the p411 to get in normally that's all you need. Originally Posted by trey

All I ask for is 3 reputable provider references your name number and email if you dont have that then I try and verify employement sometimes I can do it that way sometimes I can't... But not all providers respond to my emails and I email and let you know this... Not to mention he has girls that dont have no reviews but have an account on eccie only one has responded to me...
I haven't seen Olivia but I have been screened by her.

I provided what she asked. She screened me and got back with me with no issues.

We set it up.

I had to cancel.

She was understanding and I have yet to recieve a pm stating how I wasted her time having her screen me.

Hopefully one day I will be able to see her....
Honey I would not waste the cell minutes calling you more than 2 times. I did speak to you this morning and set up a date. If you had a problem with your eyes you had my number through your screening and could have easily phoned me to let me know there was an issue. I would have been more than willing to reschedule. If I did not pass your screening then why do I know that your phone number is 979-***-0563
because I called you from it duhhh
Oliva, Those are some beautiful eyes! Love'm... Hunt, Move on bro! Nothing is going to get accomplished with this thread! Thanks for your info and sorry it didn't work out!
Sorry you had issues, move on. He said, she said stuff never has a winner. You posted, Olivia responded. Let us decide who to believe, but if you keep putting your foot deeper into your mouth, you make that decision much easier...
because I called you from it duhhh Originally Posted by oLiViA88

Now that makes total hooktard since. Tell us all why the heck would you call me to set up a date? By your post I never cleared your screening.
I call several people I never verifyied I called to see if there was another way to screen you and talk to you more to see if I could get you verified.. My number is all over the web its not a secret Fucktard... I said my part I am thru talking but If I made a appt with you whats my address?
nice tits.