Houston vs. Dallas

Why are there way more provider showcases for Dallas (900+) than for Houston (351)? DFW area has a little bit bigger population (6.3 million) than Houston metro (5.9 million), but that can't explain why there are about three times more providers with showcases in Dallas than Houston. Is it just that there are more providers in Dallas or is there some other explanation? How come the guys in Dallas get a much wider selection than those of us in Houston?
Putting this on another tangent, I wonder what the same ratio is to backpage providers.

My guess, and it's purely a guess, is that the DFW area has more ECCIE providers while we have more backpage providers.
If you keep worrying about it you're just gonna get depressed lol....
That's why so many Houston guys make roadtrips
That goes for Dallas providers heading down I-45 south as well. To much competition.
I have Deja vu.

Rank City State Population(2010)
1 New York New York 8,175,133
2 Los Angeles California 3,792,621
3 Chicago Illinois 2,695,598
4 Houston Texas 2,099,451
5 Philadelphia Pennsylvania 1,526,006
6 Phoenix Arizona 1,445,632
7 San Antonio Texas 1,327,407
8 San Diego California 1,307,402
9 Dallas Texas 1,197,816
10 San Jose California 945,942

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population
Could be wrong, but I thought this site was started outta DFW.
A quick search on P411 shows 277 providers (excluding visitors). Dallas has 473 excluding visitors.
Something similar to this seems to be posted frequently. I used to think I cared, but I really don't.

We have some high quality ladies in Houston, ones that I will make repeat visits to. We also have plenty of touring providers that come through here, so there are typically some new ladies to see. As long as we can keep things at their current level, I wouldn't care if DFW had 10,000 ECCIE providers.
dallas has more white collar jobs
I have Deja vu.

Rank City State Population(2010)
1 New York New York 8,175,133
2 Los Angeles California 3,792,621
3 Chicago Illinois 2,695,598
4 Houston Texas 2,099,451
5 Philadelphia Pennsylvania 1,526,006
6 Phoenix Arizona 1,445,632
7 San Antonio Texas 1,327,407
8 San Diego California 1,307,402
9 Dallas Texas 1,197,816
10 San Jose California 945,942

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population Originally Posted by Jack Flash
not too sure the point, but Dallas on this census does not include ft worth. Hence DFW. PLus the mid cities area around DFW airport(Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Grapevine). Also Keller, Mansfield, Grand Prarie, Arlington.
DFW is Dallas, Fot Worth, and all the smaller cities.

Of course Houston, does not have included all the other cities around here
Yeah.. that was the point. The Houston metroplex area if all added up is actually the third largest metroplex in the country ahead of Chicago. It was all over the news last year after the 2010 census. Dallas was 5th largest metroplex in the same news program.
Answering my own question, three things come to mind:

1. Many of the Dallas ladies travel to Houston alot, but they still call Dallas home.
2. There are more colleges in the DFW area and the population maybe younger up there.
3. The LEOs are way more aggressive in Houston, so the ladies who want to be providers go to Dallas.

Any thoughts on these points? Would be interested in some responses from the ladies too.
The dallas job market isnt as good. Here in Houston because of NASA and our construction growth there are more jobs for pretty under qualified women. How do I know? My company has a 21yo hispanic ex hooters girl who doesn't know shit.
The dallas job market isnt as good. Here in Houston because of NASA and our construction growth there are more jobs for pretty under qualified women. How do I know? My company has a 21yo hispanic ex hooters girl who doesn't know shit. Originally Posted by Brian7772
You must be really enjoying your work.