KariRose NC/NS

So we have set appt for 8pm (friday the 30th), after the screen passed. An hour before appt I texted her, she said she will be late and won't be till 815, I said fine.

I assumed she was in Galleria area based on her ads and recent reviews, so I waited around there. Luckily I have few coworkers hung out at the new "Twin Peaks" off 59 and Kirby/Greenbriar) so I can kill some time till 815.

Around 830 she texted me again and said got some issues with her friend and won't be ready till she did not mention when but she said she tried to work this thing out. After that I said I will wait till 9, and wait I was and no signs of her texting back even till 1030 when I headed home.

Btw this is her showcase http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=96948
Was in the mood for a young hardbody yesterday and tried to contact her, but she didn't respond. I will hope yesterday was a fluke for her and try again another time. She looks and sounds to be delicious.
If she texted you and said she was having an issue you should have tried to reschedule with her for another date and time. This should not be considered a NCNS. When you setup a time and date and they tell you to go to 610 and 290 call me when you get there. When you call and get no answer and she does not text you to tell you she is having an issue then that is a NCNS. Next time to avoid getting the blue ball special always have a plan B. IJS
Well, in a way yes, but still she should just say cancel the appt instead she tried to fixed the issue, tell me to wait and see me so I have no expectations on seeing her.
She was having issues all day friday... Pretty girl though.