NC/NS Chasity

Ok so I think I have been reasonable and waited long enough...

I had been exchanging PMs with Chasity for a day or so and yesterday Dec 30 2011 I called her at about 1:30pm to set something up for 4pm. She said it would be fine and to call her back at 330. I called back and we got the details hammered out and she said to text her my address. I texted her the address to my apt and she asked for the gate code. I told her there is no gate code (we use remote clickers, its a more high end apt complex) and that was the last I heard from her.
I waited until almost 430 to call to see if she got lost or something...no answer. Texted her at 5, no answer. Gave her one last call at 6:30, no answer.

I sent her a PM here on ECCIE after that and still nothing today. Its been 25 hours since my appt was suppose to be with no explanation (not even a BS one!) so again I think I have been reasonable in the time I waited before posting this NC/NS.

Here is her showcase.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=109654
I would encourage her to let us know what the deal is. I have had NC/NS before but its always been something legit and we rescheduled. This is the first where the provider just completely put me on ignore. Prior to posting this I did a search and shes posted on here since after i sent her the "wtf" pm asking about her no show and still no response.
There seems to be a rash of this problem as of late. I would chalk it up to you are not the highest bidder. Always have a plan B.