Another GOP nut that is doing his best to kill the party.

The governor of a state, no less - Maine.

He got overheard saying "Obama doesn't like white people".

http://www.pressherald.com/politics/...te-people.html
Why do you care and what is the big deal. It seems that Obama hates black people too...just not their votes, and he hates hispanic people too....except for their votes and their cousins votes in Mexico, and he hates Asian people too....excepr for their money.

Suggest you look up Alan Grayson (d) to see who the GOP hates.
The President sat in a Church for some 20 years listening to a preacher spew hatred., so there is probably a lot of truth in the Governor's statement.

Just my opinion, but in true narcissistic fashion, I suspect The President looks down his nose at just about everybody.
Why do you care and what is the big deal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you so dense that I need to explain it? He makes the GOP look both racist and stupid with comments like that. The GOP already has an uphill battle to regain the presidency and the Senate. This asshole just made that job harder with his Obama Derangement Syndrome. Even if he thinks it, he should know enough to keep his mouth shut among strangers.

Perhaps you don't see the problem because you believe the same thing?

Suggest you look up Alan Grayson (d) to see who the GOP hates. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WTF does Alan Grayson have to do with this?
BSwine -- the FIRST asshole always to stand up and talk about race.

You do NOT disappoint!
The account of this alleged slur came from an anonymous source who "heard" it by hearsay. Any moron can smear anybody with lies like this as long as there is an idea logically polluted media driven by profit motives, not journalistic integrity. This is how criminals like Al Sharpton can exist and flourish on medias like MSNBC. This is how far we've fallen.

This furor must come as a surprise to the young ma LePage and his wife housed and put through high school. He's black.
The fact that you won't look up Alan Grayson speaks volumes. Coward!
The fact that you won't look up Alan Grayson speaks volumes. Coward! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
First off, how is it cowardice if I don't take the time to look up someone because you are too lazy to post what he did that make the GOP hat him. Why should I do your work for you, you lazy, racist, incompetent prick?

Second, I DID look him up, shit-for-brains. And I STILL don't see how he relates to this thread.

Only that microscopic speck of gray matter you call a brain makes the connection. So, why don't you enlighten us and tell us what you think makes Alan Grayson relevant to what the Maine governor said.

http://www.pressherald.com/politics/...te-people.html Originally Posted by ExNYer
LePage seems to have a history of saying dumb shit.

http://www.pressherald.com/politics/...te-people.html Originally Posted by ExNYer
Pussy Mouth Bitch...LOL

Lets see - liberals created the KKK, Jim Crowe who created laws for the purpose of segregation was a liberal, lynching done by liberals, liberals refused to accept first elected black republican senator in the 1800's. Obama sits in church where his preacher talks bad about white people and God Damn America.

Yep - Obama hates white people and latino's, chinese, etc.....
Lets see - liberals created the KKK, Jim Crowe who created laws for the purpose of segregation was a liberal, lynching done by liberals, liberals refused to accept first elected black republican senator in the 1800's. Obama sits in church where his preacher talks bad about white people and God Damn America.

Yep - Obama hates white people and latino's, chinese, etc..... Originally Posted by therock18
Great point! All those liberal Southern Whites that now constitute the core of the Republican Party have shown a marked reversal in their thinking. Since their disaffection from the Liberal Democrats...beginning with JFK they have donned their hoods in championing equal rights for all. A tip of my hood to the Knights of the Klan. As an old guy who grew up in Southern Missouri I find your application of the word Liberal to the Klan to be somewhat disingenuous. A cursory glance of the electoral map in the 2012 election reveals an overwhelming Republican domination of the "OLD LIBERAL SOUTH". How were the Republicans able to get all those Liberals in the South to change their views....amazing. All those historically southern racists saw the light and became compassionate conservatives.
Great point! All those liberal Southern Whites that now constitute the core of the Republican Party have shown a marked reversal in their thinking. Since their disaffection from the Liberal Democrats...beginning with JFK they have donned their hoods in championing equal rights for all. A tip of my hood to the Knights of the Klan. As an old guy who grew up in Southern Missouri I find your application of the word Liberal to the Klan to be somewhat disingenuous. A cursory glance of the electoral map in the 2012 election reveals an overwhelming Republican domination of the "OLD LIBERAL SOUTH". How were the Republicans able to get all those Liberals in the South to change their views....amazing. All those historically southern racists saw the light and became compassionate conservatives. Originally Posted by lostincypress
Missouri is technically a southern state, and General Grant worked slaves on his Missouri farm. Why don't you move your lib-retard ass north of the Mason-Dixon Line, lostinspace.
Technically, Corpy? Missouri is 700 miles NORTH of here, redneck!
Racist??? Okay, I'm done with you since you can't respond.