It's Time For Jeff Sessions To Go.

He was handsomely rewarded for his support.

But as time goes on, it is obvious that he is knee deep in the "Swamp".

He will not go after the DNC and the entire Clinton Faction because he is scared shitless of them.

President Trump needs an AG that has some balls. I suggest Judge Jeanine Pirro.

He will not go after the DNC and the entire Clinton Faction because he is scared shitless of them.

President Trump needs an AG that has some balls. I suggest Judge Jeanine Pirro. Originally Posted by Jackie S
maybe he doesn't want to become another "Clinton statistic" like Vince Foster? hahahaaa
interesting how many people who investigate the Clintons end up dead?

the Clinton apologists here and elsewhere always like to claim that neither of the Clintons have been found guilty of any crimes. maybe a lack of living witnesses to testify?? i'm just sayin...

what's that old saying .. "A dead man tells no tales?"

Billy Blythe Clinton did lose his law license over the Lewinsky monkey business.

interesting wasn't it that Hillary's records that had been subpoenaed from her time at Rose Law firm concerning the Whitewater deals were "found" in the White House just after the limitations had expired? mere coincidence! NOT.

i agree on Judge Pirro. she's smart, qualified and a female. nearly impossible for Democrats to block her nomination without shooting themselves in the foot about 6 ways to Sunday.
Well hell yes he is gone...he told trump to fk off n kiss his integrity ASS lol
He’s a piece of shit.

Working for an asshole he couldn’t trust.

Maybe he’ll flip on Twitler too.
maybe he doesn't want to become another "Clinton statistic" like Vince Foster? hahahaaa
interesting how many people who investigate the Clintons end up dead?

the Clinton apologists here and elsewhere always like to claim that neither of the Clintons have been found guilty of any crimes. maybe a lack of living witnesses to testify?? i'm just sayin...

what's that old saying .. "A dead man tells no tales?"

Billy Blythe Clinton did lose his law license over the Lewinsky monkey business.

interesting wasn't it that Hillary's records that had been subpoenaed from her time at Rose Law firm concerning the Whitewater deals were "found" in the White House just after the limitations had expired? mere coincidence! NOT.

i agree on Judge Pirro. she's smart, qualified and a female. nearly impossible for Democrats to block her nomination without shooting themselves in the foot about 6 ways to Sunday. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
For a change, a Trump question gets a Clinton answer.

How refreshing.
I know...still the clintons. Maybe someday the Clinton bashers will get a life and realize pos trump was chosen by the Russians and he drained the swamp with all his felon buddies
For a change, a Trump question gets a Clinton answer.

How refreshing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so convict me of whataboutism. i'll take a plea deal.

President Trump needs an AG that has some balls. I suggest Judge Jeanine Pirro. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I love to see yall eating your own because the orange headed monkey has put yall in a pickle.
And you suggest who Fox News tell you to suggest.
I love to see yall eating your own because the orange headed monkey has put yall in a pickle.
And you suggest who Fox News tell you to suggest. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
i'd rather eat lustylad's avatar.

hubba hubba
so convict me of whataboutism. i'll take a plea deal. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are you seeking immunity?
Are you seeking immunity? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

not at the moment ..

I've been saying its time for sessions to go, since late last year (oct time frame)..

And i like Pirro, but i don't think she would ever be willing to take the spot.
I've been saying its time for sessions to go, since late last year (oct time frame)..

And i like Pirro, but i don't think she would ever be willing to take the spot. Originally Posted by garhkal

can we bribe her?? what will it take? Trump has tons of money!!!!

hahahahahaahahahaaaaaaa
Why not Dr. Phil or Jerry Springer?

Hell, TV is full of dipshit pseudo reality types that the loyal base loves.

Why not Rod Rosenstein?

Each move he makes damages the nation more. Trump behaves like a classic dictator. It’s up to us to stop him before he appoints Sean Hannity press secretary and Howard Stern chairman of the Fed.

• Trey
  • 08-25-2018, 08:31 AM
You just want a new AG so the rest of Washington can be just as crooked as the criminals in the Whitehouse. Jeff did the job the president you voted for hired him to do. Just because he won't be the yes man you want is no reason to fire him.

Yall are just nervous the leader of the crime family may get caught.