Question for the ladies

Do any of y'all take credit cards? I ask because it would be easier for me than moving cash around. If not, I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm just curious if anyone does. If so, let me know. You might just have yourself a new regular.

Kind Regards,
Sailor.
I do ,I use Square Reader and my act is Discrete
just as venmo and cash app are Discrete
I would also prefer a credit card transaction more so than paypal or venmo.

Year end much easier to claim those as business deductions also.

One girl I met setup a cleaning service and that's how it appeared on my card. She was in California and she ran a very tight ship when it came to her business.
I do
I would also prefer a credit card transaction more so than paypal or venmo.

Year end much easier to claim those as business deductions also.

One girl I met setup a cleaning service and that's how it appeared on my card. She was in California and she ran a very tight ship when it came to her business. Originally Posted by ahab11
Why I keep my LLC makes it easy to use with out any one noticing anything related to the hobby ..
I do ,I use Square Reader and my act is Discrete
just as venmo and cash app are Discrete Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm still recovering from a bad car crash, but as I heal, probably this summer I'll be up to more strenuous physical activity, I'll reach out. Thanks for replying!

K/R,
Sailor
I'm still recovering from a bad car crash, but as I heal, probably this summer I'll be up to more strenuous physical activity, I'll reach out. Thanks for replying!

K/R,
Sailor Originally Posted by IrishSailor
I'm sorry the hear this , I know how you feel same thing happened to me some years ago and all most died .
I'm only a touring lady for Dallas but come about every two months to see my regs gent's ..