URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: westheimer
Activities: bbbj, rcg, cg
Hair Length and Color: Medium dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’5, not quite DD, round ass, didn’t speak English real well, slim
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by majorjones
Well crap man it was my first time I got what I wanted. What’s the correct way to go about it??
Well crap man it was my first time I got what I wanted. What’s the correct way to go about it?? Originally Posted by Roaringdog
Originally Posted by Jocdc2
I guess what’s the correct way to go about it? Do I even need to buy a bottle to get into vip or can I just get that stuff on the ground floor?
I guess what’s the correct way to go about it? Do I even need to buy a bottle to get into vip or can I just get that stuff on the ground floor? Originally Posted by Roaringdog
Take time and read the reviews. Read many of them and you'll know where to go and what to pay. In some (most?) clubs you don't have to go to VIP. Don't be afraid to say no thank you and move on to the next one.
Go at a slow time and let the gals under bid each other.
Go at a slow time and let the gals under bid each other. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
So like a reverse auction for various activities? I’m thinking use one of the large screen TVs and convert it to a monitor.

Place the dancer’s names on the y axis and various activities on the x axis. Using smartphones each dancer can lower their offering price. However during peak times, the prices could go the other way.

Link the whole reverse dancer activity app to LE phones and automatically switch to the Astros game when geofencing detects LE smartphones!

I’m excited already about the app! Where’s my license fee? AI - proceed.
Never take a credit card or debit card. Leave them in your car. Take cash, less than $500, When that is gone, leave. You should get what you want for about $300, maybe less if your big head is still thinking.
Good report, Rdog, nevermind the criticism above, gents are only trying to help you and to not let their taking advantage of you create an artificially inflated expectation at the club. Keep up the good work and report back with your next adventure. I'm betting you will only pay half as much next time around.
  • 06-10-2024, 11:58 AM
I've been going there for 20+ years. Never been to the VIP area. Play the game to win.