Let's see how Trump spins this one.

Thank goodness this will be over in 24 hours, however out of jealousy Trump blasted Rapper Jay Z for having a concert supporting Trump and blasted Jsy Z for using profanity(pottle calling kettle black since Trump has used numerous of profanity laced words at his rallies) however Trump had redneck country singer Ted Nugent perform for him and let's see how Ted reacted:
the redneck grabs his crotch- something I thought only the rappers did and said the following:

I’ve got your blue state right here,” Nugent said as he grabbed his crotch. “Black and blue.”

The vulgar visual display came while the outspoken rocker insisted the “real Michigan” was a conservative state and should not be a member of the Democratic electoral firewall.

Nugent laced his introduction of Trump with profanity, saying Michigan had “the hardest working s---kickers mankind has ever known.”
Thank goodness this will be over in 24 hours, however out of jealousy Trump blasted Rapper Jay Z for having a concert supporting Trump and blasted Jsy Z for using profanity(pottle calling kettle black since Trump has used numerous of profanity laced words at his rallies) however Trump had redneck country singer Ted Nugent perform for him and let's see how Ted reacted:
the redneck grabs his crotch- something I thought only the rappers did and said the following:

I’ve got your blue state right here,” Nugent said as he grabbed his crotch. “Black and blue.”

The vulgar visual display came while the outspoken rocker insisted the “real Michigan” was a conservative state and should not be a member of the Democratic electoral firewall.

Nugent laced his introduction of Trump with profanity, saying Michigan had “the hardest working s---kickers mankind has ever known.”
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You'd be a lyin' dick-sucking, pathetically obese 'seargent', Lubed Wide-ass. Trump was exposing hypocritical lib-retards like you and hidebeest who lyingly claim to be 'shocked' and 'horrified' by the language used by two men in a private conversation while you and hildebeest then hypocritically turn about and listen to a rapper like Jay-Z who uses the same words but broadcasts them over loud speakers in a public arena, Lubed Wide-ass.
You'd be a lyin' dick-sucking, patheically obese 'seargent', Lubed Wide-ass. Trump was exposing hypocritical lib-retards like you and hidebeest who lyingly claim to be 'shocked' and 'horrified' by the language used by two men in a private conversation while you and hildebeest then hypocritically turn about and listen to a rapper like Jay-Z who uses the same words but broadcasts them over loud speakers in a public arena, Lubed Wide-ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me Jay Z said he sexually assaults women? Jay Z is a musician, anyone who buys his music clearly knows the lyrics and that they contain profanity- big difference you asshole. It's like if Al Pacino was endorsing a candidate and someone said OMG have you seen the amount of profanity in the movie Scarface???
You been sucking one too many tranny cocks I B- fucking Tranny lover.
Every body knows "The Nuge", I doubt anybody is offended.

That is, anybody that's not living living his or her Mama's basement as an adult.
Every body knows "The Nuge", I doubt anybody is offended.

That is, anybody that's not living living his or her Mama's basement as an adult. Originally Posted by Jackie S
My point exactly, every one knows Jay Z and his lyrics contain profanity. He's not one of the Christian gospel rappers. I am pretty sure no one at the concert said OMG Jay Z cussed - so you proved my point that Trump is a hypocrite.
Show me Jay Z said he sexually assaults women? Jay Z is a musician, anyone who buys his music clearly knows the lyrics and that they contain profanity- big difference you asshole. It's like if Al Pacino was endorsing a candidate and someone said OMG have you seen the amount of profanity in the movie Scarface???
You been sucking one too many tranny cocks I B- fucking Tranny lover.
Thanks for admiting that you're a dick-sucking, lib-retarded hypocrite, Lubed Wide-ass, because the profanity in Jay-Z's records and public concerts is an OVERT broadcast of obscenity and not the private conversation between two adult men, you dimwitted, pea-brained, cock-sucker. Thus PROVING you lying lib-retards are fucking hypocrites when you feign 'mock outrage' at being offended by Trump's private conversation while you give no appearance at being distrubed by the lyrics of Jay-Z's songes, Lubed Wide-ass. And what Trump said in private is matched in spades by what Jay-Z puts out on vinyl, Lubed Wide-ass -- and what hildebeest invited others to hear!
Uncle Ted is a known quantity. Gotta love him.
Thanks for admiting that you're a dick-sucking, lib-retarded hypocrite, Lubed Wide-ass, because the profanity in Jay-Z's records and public concerts is an OVERT broadcast of obscenity and not the private conversation between two adult men, you dimwitted, pea-brained, cock-sucker. Thus PROVING you lying lib-retards are fucking hypocrites when you feign 'mock outrage' at being offended by Trump's private conversation while you give no appearance at being distrubed by the lyrics of Jay-Z's songes, Lubed Wide-ass. And what Trump said in private is matched in spades by what Jay-Z puts out on vinyl, Lubed Wide-ass -- and what hildebeest invited others to hear!
Jay Z as far as I know and I am no expert in rap never said he grabs girls in the pussy nor has he openly admitted that while married he tried to fuck a married woman.
So you are excusing the actions of Trump who admitted to groping women- and committing adultery. I know I B you cocks sucking black tranny fucking fag you post something about Bill Clinton and say it's the same.
I B do you consider yourself bi-sexual or gay since it's proven that you fuck tranny's? Or are you one of those confused tranny lovers who says will I didn't fuck a "guy" because they really are chicks with dicks?

^ Hello dipshit my good friend. Music is entertainment; are we to judge movies with the same criteria? You think Hitler and Pol Pot were listening to rap music when they killed millions upon millions.
Jay Z as far as I know and I am no expert in rap never said he grabs girls in the pussy nor has he openly admitted that while married he tried to fuck a married woman.
So you are excusing the actions of Trump who admitted to groping women- and committing adultery. I know I B you cocks sucking black tranny fucking fag you post something about Bill Clinton and say it's the same.
I B do you consider yourself bi-sexual or gay since it's proven that you fuck tranny's? Or are you one of those confused tranny lovers who says will I didn't fuck a "guy" because they really are chicks with dicks?
Jay-Z is a crotch-grabbing rapper whose lyrics are misogynistic, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. "Pussy" is one of Jay-Z's favorite refrains, and he demands that women strip naked and give that "snapa" up, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. But your hypocritical ilk have no problem with hildebeest publicly embracing Jay-Z's music while hypocritically feigning mock outrage at what two adult men say in private, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'.
Trump is a liar and a hypocrite. . . not surprising.
Jay-Z is a crotch-grabbing rapper whose lyrics are misogynistic, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. "Pussy" is one of Jay-Z's favorite refrains, and he demands that women strip naked and give that "snapa" up, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. But your hypocritical ilk have no problem with hildebeest publicly embracing Jay-Z's music while showing mock outrage at what two adult men say in private, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'.
perhaps you are confusing Jay Z with 2 Live Crew- get fucking lost. I bet each and every one of those black hookers you screwed listens to Jay Z. You still haven't answered my question I B- do you like screwing Trannys i.e- chicks with dicks?
perhaps you are confusing Jay Z with 2 Live Crew- get fucking lost. I bet each and every one of those black hookers you screwed listens to Jay Z. You still haven't answered my question I B- do you like screwing Trannys i.e- chicks with dicks? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Your post shows you don't have a clue as to what is real and what your lying ass has fabricated, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. You can't defend either your congenital stupidity or hildebeest's blatant hypocrisy, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'.

Trump is a liar and a hypocrite. . . not surprising. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent' has announced that he's looking for another dick-sucking lib-retard just like him, suckclown, and that would be you!

And here's your phony, fucking lying hypocrite, suckclown:

Nugent laced his introduction of Trump with profanity, saying Michigan had “the hardest working s---kickers mankind has ever known.” Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yes it will be over, for Clinton. Thank God!
Your post shows you don't have a clue as to what is real and what your lying ass has fabricated, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. You can't defend either your congenital stupidity or hildebeest's blatant hypocrisy, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again you black tranny loving queer- you been exposed for having session with tranny's - how do you live in Chicago and haven't had a bullet to your dome as of yet? I can't wait to tell you bye bye tomorrow. Since I been here in Milan my sleep pattern has been totally out of sync but I can't wait to see you guys implode tomorrow- oh if I could be a fly on the wall.