How do you like your DATY?

• grean
  • 06-28-2017, 09:53 AM
What technique do you ladies like that gets you off?

What technique do you use to get your doubles partner off?

I like mine with lots of tongue flicking and nibbling on my clit. Medium pressure, not too hard but not too soft. There's a certain way a man grabs the back of my thighs and butt that sends shivers up thru my kitty! After a little while of that I like for FIV to be added to the mix while still flicking my clit with your tongue or rubbing it with your thumb.

Bonus points if you stay away from the booty hole.

Oh my, I'm gonna need some more DATY soon!

Ladies, if you give a little instruction you may get more than just a respectful fella... You may get off.
Light teasing tongue flicks settling on my clit. Gradually increasing pressure then spreading my pussy open while still working my clit not to hard or fast and not ever rough or frenzied... Massage my pussy with your hand until slipping in a finger, then two..firm tongue pressure on my clit in a slow to increasing tempo in a circular motion while dipping the fingers in and out my pussy if I'm panting and dripping wet but haven't come yet...tease my ass and I will explode or add my Lelo vibe to the equation and I will most likely go full multi-orgasmic...
Thank you Kitty, copious notes taken. Copious. Any other ladies? Help us help you.
If the fucktard taint chewing he taint dining ...
Thank you Kitty, copious notes taken. Copious. Any other ladies? Help us help you. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I like the word copious.

I like mine with lots of tongue flicking and nibbling on my clit. Medium pressure, not too hard but not too soft. There's a certain way a man grabs the back of my thighs and butt that sends shivers up thru my kitty! After a little while of that I like for FIV to be added to the mix while still flicking my clit with your tongue or rubbing it with your thumb.

Bonus points if you stay away from the booty hole.

Oh my, I'm gonna need some more DATY soon!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Figured you'd say with cum filling!