Penis Pumps

I suffer from ED and the pills don't seem to be as effective as they used to be. I would like input from providers if they have seen clients who used the pump or guys if you have seen providers and used the pump. I am wanting to continue in the hobby but usnsure of how I would be welcomed using a pump.
i had a guy who had an implanted pump.. We called him Reebok.. lol.. but seriously.. it was a pretty awesome thing to witness.

Also.. i was recently told about this: With HIGH remarks and little side effects...

Tri-mix. Google it.

http://www.markdrugs.com/trimix_info.html
I tried Tri-mix. Gave a chubby but not a diamond cutter. After the o it was still chubby and a but uncomfortable from gravity
If one uses a pump do you have to install a cock ring to keep the hardness going?
Since i dont have a penis.. didnt know about tri-mex details details... but i know it left me with multiple O's for an hour.. <giggle>

The guy that i knew that had a pump installed.. didnt need a cock ring. He simply pumped this thing that was located near his balls.. we fucked... and after he exploded!.. he pressed that same pump thing.. and his cock went down. Was pure awesomeness!! I kept playing with it, pumping it up and then releasing it down.
Since i dont have a penis.. didnt know about tri-mex details details... but i know it left me with multiple O's for an hour.. <giggle>

The guy that i knew that had a pump installed.. didnt need a cock ring. He simply pumped this thing that was located near his balls.. we fucked... and after he exploded!.. he pressed that same pump thing.. and his cock went down. Was pure awesomeness!! I kept playing with it, pumping it up and then releasing it down. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Lol that sounds like a lot of fun, actually!

I've never had any personal experience with the installed pump, but I've heard a bit about it from one of the providers I used to work with. She told me about how, with his, he merely pumped it a few times and it lasted quite a while! She didn't say why her client had had it installed, but I would assume it had something to to with ED, though I could very well be wrong.
holy syte give us a warning there buddy rofl, I wish i didn't see that but that shit was too funny lmaoooo
The external pumps do require a band to hold the erection. They can be slow and uncomfortable. Also, don't leave the band on too long or your dick will feel like its about to fall off - who knows, it might.

The compound mentioned by LuciousLacy gives a very effective and natural feeling erection if the pills aren't giving the desired result. You just have to get over the initial concern of how it is administered.