Auction

Providers should pick what days and times they are willing to work during the week and auction off those appointment times. This would have the potential to significantly drive up appointment fees.

People want what they can’t have. It’s basic human nature. Once an auction ended for an appointment time, this slot would cease to be attainable.

Also, competitively bidding on pussy would be a lot of fun for hobbyists. It would be a win-win. Provider would make more money and hobbyists would have more fun.
How 'bout the other way 'round. I put up the amount I'm willing to part with and interested parties bid services. That would drive prices down and improve service.

But neither of these would be all that successful, I think. Providers wouldn't care for mine and hobbiests probably won't go for yours.

Personally, I'm quite fond of the current system and the ladies I've met here.
Post Content: Idiocy

Nuf said.
Post Content: Idiocy

Nuf said. Originally Posted by CenterLock
+1 on that
Dont feed the troll !
Hey, the man won a bluetooth for a $1 bid and thought to himself, what else could I get for a dollar....hmmm....I know!
the potential problem remains that what contingencies are there to assure either the provider or the hobbyiest that they will get paid? Also even if the provider gets paid by the hobbyiest in the auction, then what assurances the hobbyiest will be able to be seen by the provider? This is similar to when doing pre paid sessions are done. Not to mention how money will be exchanged as doing a transaction online is too much "paper trail" than giving a "donation" discreeting at end of encounter.
Dang Peter - too much thought for a troll
im sorry, this is a thread, and you post on it...hence that is how these things work.
Bidding for services whether by provider or client is not good idea. Too much info would be exchanged in the process leaving trail for anyone in LE to follow and cause problems for both people. Get into a bidding war for pussy could make it too high priced for the majority of us. I'm sure there are some who would pay any price but not the majority of us, right?

The current system of stating donation by provider works for hobbyists since they know before hand what is happening for the buck. There is no guessing about what you are getting like on ebay when you bid on a cell phone that shows up in pieces and the seller is long gone.
ebay has not allowed hooktard auctions for about 10 years. ebanned allowed them up to about 6 years ago. Do you propose that the icky sponsor hooktard auctions?
Comes down to one simple fact. I have no intention of having to bid for a time slot and wait to see if I get it.
If I want to see someone at a particular time either she is available or not. If not I will go on to the next lady.
I would never pay more just to get that time slot.
imagine the shill bidding that would be going on.
I have a better idea.

Hobbyists can post when they are available and ask providers to send their lowest bid for the hour.
I was thinking more along the ways of hotwire deals. haha
I have a better idea.

Hobbyists can post when they are available and ask providers to send their lowest bid for the hour. Originally Posted by monkmonk
that would probably cost me wayyyyyy tooo much $$$$$$$$$$ I try to keep my true identity secret and sneak up on the ladies...