List the best ways for ladies to inform you of their rates

Since the new rules are in place, the ladies are going have to be creative to get the rate information to their clients here on the board. So let's help them out. Let's give some ideas on ways they can do that.

What way(s) are most effective to get their rate info out with the new rules?

So far I have seen a button in a provider's ad with a link reference that takes you directly to the lady's rate page on her website. This is a great way to do it, but if the lady runs specials, she will need to update that page on her website often.

Links to yahoo groups are the worst since it is such a hassle to sign up and get approved to even get the info in that group.

The ladies could also update/edit their rate info on their showcase, showing specials, etc.

Or they can just all send me a pm with specials that they have going on since I'm lazy.... haha
They can send me a friend request on YIM. Then on there status you can list your special of the day and where your at. Marielynn is really good about this.
Instead of $200 dollars, why don't they just say 200 roses. That way. oh, wait....
i think they have figured out the roses and kisses sweetheart.. just have to put a link to your website or p411 like the mod said makes it safer for them and I DONT!!! want this site shut down over dumb shit hope that helps.
I'm all for the "Shoot me a PM" method.... then I can secretly believe that all those women who didn't really would have if it had been a rate change I would have liked.

Otherwise... hell... I dunno. Kinda puts a kink in the whole "weekend"/"tonight only"/etc specials. Cuz we all know there will be those that still run their "same price" specials and I'd sure hate to go to all those external sites to find out it was one of those.

Otherwise... hell... I dunno. Kinda puts a kink in the whole "weekend"/"tonight only"/etc specials. Cuz we all know there will be those that still run their "same price" specials and I'd sure hate to go to all those external sites to find out it was one of those. Originally Posted by CenterLock
That's the thing that this change affects the most... the ladies posting specials. I guess they can add it on their rate page on their site "Specials for the week of 1/10/11- 1/16/11" or something to that effect.
  • TBONE
  • 01-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Guys

The ladies have a link to their showcase right beneath their avatar.
They post "See Showcase for Specials"..you click the link...surprise!

How easy is that?

T
Too easy, T. If we all thought like that we'd spend more time meeting these lovely ladies and less time posting.

I'm all for what the ladies do (except yahoo). It's a mess now with specials here but not P411 or their site or vice versa. Might get more updates to showcases your way tho.
Guys

How easy is that?

T Originally Posted by TBONE
TBONE,

Out of curiosity, how is a lady advertising rates and services in a showcase any different than doing so in an ad?

I understand if for whatever reason you can't get into it, but it'd be nice to hear why from somebody actually qualified to explain it rather than all of our conspiracy theories and speculation.
Instead of $200 dollars, why don't they just say 200 roses. That way. oh, wait.... Originally Posted by esteve
Or how about 200 diamonds? lol
  • TBONE
  • 01-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Bizzer

I'd love to tell you..BUT..then I'd have to kill you(just kidding buddy).

Suffice it to say that it's best for all of us in our community if Eccie adopts these new advertising rules.

I greatly appreciate our members understanding.

T
Without speculation and conspiracies, what would we do for laughs?

TBONE,

Out of curiosity, how is a lady advertising rates and services in a showcase any different than doing so in an ad?

I understand if for whatever reason you can't get into it, but it'd be nice to hear why from somebody actually qualified to explain it rather than all of our conspiracy theories and speculation. Originally Posted by TheBizzer
That would be bad for the Biz..
Guys

How easy is that?

I mentioned that in my original post, but the only problem with this is that not all ladies have showcases. Most do obviously, but not all.
Guys

How easy is that?

Considering the basic reality that a huge chunk of them never update their showcase rate, web site rate or P411 rate...