Top ladies - local or not ...

Gentlemen!!! Who are YOUR top 10-15 ladies? Shoot, is your list longer than 15? Go for it and list us all!!

Please do not limit to just those you have seen locally. They can be ANYONE who is local, travel from another part of the state or from another state. These ladies can also be one's "ON THE LIST" to visit with.

List where they might hail from too please for the other gentlemen, so if it peaks a interest they can go research more easily.

We all like different things, even at different moments we might have a taste for something a lil different.

I know there is a current "to do list" going, but it never fails to meantion ladies from different area's that also may travel in and out of the metro.

Expanding the list!
1. London
2. Gabrielle Golden
3. Brandy DDD
4. Black diamond woman
1. London
2. Gabrielle Golden
3. Brandy DDD
4. Black diamond woman Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Spank me I should have included ladies wanting to get with certain ladies too!

tht wrote "Go for it and list us all!!"

ok - TO ALL THE WOMEN IN DALLAS, ADDISON, RICHARDSON, PLANO, MESQUITE, SUNNYVALE, IRVING, ARLINGTON, FORT WORTH, BEDFORD, GRAPEVINE, LEWISVILLE, THE COLONY, AUSTIN, WACO, SAN ANTONIO, OKLAHOMA CITY, KANSAS CITY, LAS VEGAS, NEW YORK CITY, FT. LAUDERDALE, LONDON UK.
THANKS FOR ALL YOU'VE SHARED WITH ME.
LOTS OF KISSES AND LICKS AND CARESSES TO YOU!!!!!

those are the cities where i've visited women.
really, after 10+ yrs, my list would be waaaaaaaaay to long to fit on a page.
If I may make a request.....if you are posting the names of some ladies that are not local (and maybe even if they are) please post a link to their showcases!!