Best Plan B providers

i know the last couple weeks has been filled with 'lists" of best providers to see in 2011, Top 5, etc, but what happens when you and your "most favorite" provider are unable to connect, who are your "go-to" Plan B providers? Just like the current NFL QBs are great, but when you need a "go-to" QB, Tom Brady is the one.
Tara Evans.
Infamous BJ has even advertised herself as such
Sammie always has a can do attitude too.
Not to crow, but I have advertised that myself. During the week, I keep regular business hours starting at 7 AM. Nights and weekends, though, it's better to try to give me a little lead time.

But during the week ... always.

Elisabeth
i just look down my gvha list or my gcho list and see who i havent visited.
I would love to be anybody's plan b providers. Thanks so much Steviewinwood. I do belive that you got burned and called me and I was able to see you right then and there. I am always easy to get hold of guys. Short notice is fine too.
As long as I am someone's plan [anything] I could care less if I was "Plan Z-A2" by the time my phone rings.
Tara, you and Avery are two stunning ladies. If you guys are "Plan B," that's not a bad back up plan to have.
Tara, you and Avery are two stunning ladies. If you guys are "Plan B," that's not a bad back up plan to have. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Thanks Poppy.
Tara, you and Avery are two stunning ladies. If you guys are "Plan B," that's not a bad back up plan to have. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Ahhh Poppy,,,,,,,, you're too sweet.

Yet,,,,,,,,,, I don't hear my phone ringing.