BLM Rescuing People Around The City Of Houston

Just kidding. I only see rednecks with john boats rescuing people of every color.
What is wrong with you....don't you know they are rescuing
merchandise from flooded stores!!!
Just kidding. I only see rednecks with john boats rescuing people of every color. Originally Posted by gnadfly
\
Trump also is giving a mil of his own money. And the Kardashians are giving half a mil.. Have not seen/heard of any OTHER Liberal group/star giving out of their own pockets.

Also if you note, a # of church groups are down there. Baptist, Catholic, Protestant..
And a # others opened their churches up to house people.
Yet have not heard of a SINGLE Mosque doing the same..
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2017, 06:38 AM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilver...laim-about-blm

I'm not a fan of BLM but they in fact are helping out in Houston

\
Trump also is giving a mil of his own money. And the Kardashians are giving half a mil.. Have not seen/heard of any OTHER Liberal group/star giving out of their own pockets.

Also if you note, a # of church groups are down there. Baptist, Catholic, Protestant..
And a # others opened their churches up to house people.
Yet have not heard of a SINGLE Mosque doing the same.. Originally Posted by garhkal
You're a KKKunt!
Damn racist security cameras.
Damn racist security cameras. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
RESIGN NOW, Nazi bastard!
RESIGN NOW, Nazi bastard! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
RESIGN NOW, Nazi bastard!
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilver...laim-about-blm

I'm not a fan of BLM but they in fact are helping out in Houston Originally Posted by WTF
You would think they would be trying to get more positive headlines then.
Wow, look at all the deplorable white supremacist Nazi's going to Houston with their boats to help. Surely they are just going down there to violate minority's rights.
Wow, look at all the deplorable white supremacist Nazi's going to Houston with their boats to help. Surely they are just going down there to violate minority's rights. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Link?
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2017, 05:33 PM
You would think they would be trying to get more positive headlines then. Originally Posted by garhkal
LOL...you'd think. But as Trump would say ,"There are a lot of good people on both sides!"... including BLM.
You would think they would be trying to get more positive headlines then. Originally Posted by garhkal
Look at the Buzzfake article closely. Just a couple of people with a facebook page with a very tight shot of a couple of bags of food in the back of a pickup. No distribution of said food to desperate people of color. "Anything is helpful" but in the grand scheme of things, this article is sad.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Looky hera! Day be free stuf up in dar like Katraana!

White pepa o me dis!!!!

Fuckin' chimps!!!!