Eric Trump Suggests That Donald Trump Has Contemplated Suicide

YAY Do it Trump please Seppuku yourself for us all. This is awesome news and shows that the liberal mainstream media is winning. Awesome. I hope this bastard kills himself indeed. Talk about an awesome historical moment for the history books.

“It’s the media, the mainstream media, who does not want him to succeed. It’s government who does not want him to succeed… No matter what he does, he’s going to get hit, and listen, I think you have to tune it out. You obviously have to be tuned into it, but at the same time you have to take it all with a grain of salt.”

“If they weren’t talking about you, you wouldn’t be doing something right and it’s important to keep it in context, otherwise quite frankly you’d probably end up killing yourself out of depression,” Eric Trump said. “But he’s doing a great job.”
chapped lips you're a moron to think Donald Jr. was saying that his dad was thinking suicide. He was not saying that about his father.
Source this ridiculous claim you cum guzzling slut.
chapped stick, do us all a favor, commit seppuku on yourself
Yeah sissy chap, just do it! If you're too chickenshit to plunge that sword into your dishonorable gut, samurai style, then go for a suicide-by-cop!

How's the food down there at the relief shelter?
Junior said "you" ... he meant SissyLips!

"Make American Great Again"!
One might think ShitStainzee is committing Russian Roulette by sticking his tongue up so many anonymous assholes.
One might think ShitStainzee is committing Russian Roulette by sticking his tongue up so many anonymous assholes. Originally Posted by bambino
Now that's some kind of SUPER insult there, EATLER.

I'm familiar with the notion of playing Russian Roulette. You know, one bullet in a six shot revolver, yadda yadda yadda.

How would one commit Russian Roulette? Would sticking one's tongue up multiple anonymous assholes be the difference between playing and committing? What the fuck are the rules of committing Russian TUYA Roulette? Are you looking for the empty "chamber" or the full one?

Either way, EATLER, you've been exposed for the jagoff we all knows yinz to be. ANd you're going to wind up doing what you're best at ... a
EAting a ton of shit.

I'm familiar with the notion of playing WITH MYSELF.

... a EAting a ton of shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Grammar, tisk tisk...
Tisk?

Your niggling ass can't even play that game without fucking it up.

TSK. TSK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm familiar with the notion of playing Russian Roulette. You know, one bullet in a six shot revolver, yadda yadda yadda.

How would one commit Russian Roulette? Would sticking one's tongue up multiple anonymous assholes be the difference between playing and committing? What the fuck are the rules of committing Russian TUYA Roulette? Are you looking for the empty "chamber" or the full one?

Either way, EATLER, you've been exposed for the jagoff we all knows yinz to be. ANd you're going to wind up doing what you're best at ... a
EAting a ton of shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YOU wrote the book ( actually prolly had someone ELSE write it for YOUR illiterate ass ! ) about Russian TUYA Roulette after all of YOUR years of experience doing it at YOUR gloryholes, right MR. DOTY 4 TIMES ! So, do YOU arrainge for all of he other reach around crew mebers to stand in a circle with their backs to YOU and bent over when YOU are " practicing " YOUR technique assup ? Or when YOU are teaching that technique to a reach around crew member that runs one of YOUR " branch " gloryhole locations ? With emphasis on picking the dingleberries prior to the act of tongue tickling those SPHINCTERS !?
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 09:28 AM
we can only pray