Decided to join

Where do the providers post? At this point, no bio, no ads, why did I join am I missing something?
Sadly, this site has been pretty well “neutered” with the ‘no ads’ rule. That said, it’s still a platform where you can receive and reply to PMs from prospective friends. Reviews can still be posted here, and those can be a source of information that can help you. Look for opportunities to respond to general posts in the co-ed forum, or make up post topics yourself. As you put yourself out there, hopefully that will increase your visibility and pique interest.

Best of luck to you!

A65
Welcome aboard!
Welcome andiegurl.
Astros1965 is spot on. I check the ads on oh2 but read reviews here.
Main place is ourhome2 & Tryst
Also
Twitter (X)
Private Delights
P411
Those are the main boards

Welcome…
At this point, no bio, no ads, why did I join am I missing something? Originally Posted by Andiegurl
For the witty banter??
Sadly, this site has been pretty well “neutered” with the ‘no ads’ rule. That said, it’s still a platform where you can receive and reply to PMs from prospective friends. Reviews can still be posted here, and those can be a source of information that can help you. Look for opportunities to respond to general posts in the co-ed forum, or make up post topics yourself. As you put yourself out there, hopefully that will increase your visibility and pique interest.

Best of luck to you!

A65 Originally Posted by Astros1965
Thank you Sir. I do hope you have a great day.
Main place is ourhome2 & Tryst
Also
Twitter (X)
Private Delights
P411
Those are the main boards

Welcome… Originally Posted by Cendell M
Thank you luv, I like OH2 but gawd the tech problems. Waiting on Tryst approval, Good luck in your endeavors
This is now a Dear Abby site now. And a FEW ladies take full advantage of it. And it now allows topless pics as your avatar and in your gallery. Feel free to change.
Thank you Sir. I do hope you have a great day. Originally Posted by Andiegurl
Thanks Andie! Hope you have a nice day as well, and I hope to get an opportunity to visit with you in the near future!
This is now a Dear Abby site now. And a FEW ladies take full advantage of it. And it now allows topless pics as your avatar and in your gallery. Feel free to change. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Topless ?? Oh yeah, news to me:boobies:
Yes we can go TOPLESS now .. Welcome and just have fun
The reason you are here is right in this post. People see you including me so I hopped in your profile op. I'm curious but you have no encounters here. Perhaps on our home but I can't get ck there to make me verified. Perhaps get guys here to write a review on eccie
Topless ?? Oh yeah, news to me:boobies: Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
And your would be a good addition to your avatar.
The reason you are here is right in this post. Originally Posted by Youcanthavemycornbread
Foook!!