How are we networking these days? so called "retirement" was not for me!

Hiiiiii Babes!!!!

I always find my way back.

So much has changed and I could def use a refresher course on how we're going about things these days.
how are we advertising & where?
Networking?
Verifying?

What's the competition like here in KC right now? When I left the first time I ranked myself up to a "Gem" and I was pretty proud of that

Anywho, Im back. Bare with me as I get my barring's and acclimated to the changes in the industry.
Sure hope to see some of my fav people again!!!

XoXo
~ Abby
Welcome back lovely! Always nice to welcome another lady to our community....
Abby for what is worth
Here's my opinion
Be active on this board so we
know you're around
Keep your rates value priced with your activities offered and being a incall. NOT SAYING cheep. But fair priced also factor in your looks
The extreme be plus is to respond in a timely manner yes most of us clients know that you have a personal life but simply put reply and not just blow us off from the start
Hopefully you take this a helpful comments if you want more info are to discuss things further PM me
Abby for what is worth
Here's my opinion
Be active on this board so we
know you're around
Keep your rates value priced with your activities offered and being a incall. NOT SAYING cheep. But fair priced also factor in your looks
The extreme be plus is to respond in a timely manner yes most of us clients know that you have a personal life but simply put reply and not just blow us off from the start
Hopefully you take this a helpful comments if you want more info are to discuss things further PM me Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Abby has been around for a long time on here. I don’t think she needs your advice on how to provide. Welcome back Abby
Abby has been around for a long time on here. I don’t think she needs your advice on how to provide. Welcome back Abby Originally Posted by Lubeman
Haha! Exactly!

One of the ladies I truly miss! Welcome back, Abby! Make sure these @$$holes treat you well! 👍🏆
welcome back baby!!!!!!!
Lubeman your absolutely correct she doesn't need my input or for that manner don't want it
But the fact is i have helped a few providers go from struggling to makeing 6k plus a week
Wow!!! Did you get a finders fee as part of the deal??
Lubeman your absolutely correct she doesn't need my input or for that manner don't want it
But the fact is i have helped a few providers go from struggling to makeing 6k plus a week Originally Posted by CatMan4u
How did you do that?
Wow!!! Did you get a finders fee as part of the deal?? Originally Posted by Zippo65
I get taken very good care of in a couple ways
Abby! Wow! Great to see you back! I just PM'd you!
Welcome back Abby.

Welcome back Wiz.
I get taken very good care of in a couple ways Originally Posted by CatMan4u
That’s funny!
Lubeman your just jealous that i have several ladies that give me special deals and sevices
Haha… sound likes an amateur pimp.